facebook

question

by: wz233333

is phi sig better than phi mu and adpi

Posted By: wz233333
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nicole   

Phi Sig is definitely better, the others are the lowest two. Don't listen to all the self-ranking on this site. Phi Mu keeps listing itself mid tier (and putting phi sig last) because no one wants to pledge Phi Mu and they are playing this game to try to get some pledges in the fall by listing themselves way higher. I know a girl who kept dropping phi mu and still their name kept showing up. She could not shake them. Phi Mu are like stalkers and it's BS that they exceed total. They're always looking to fill up because they're not desirable. Nothing to do with overbooked or graduates. Every chapter has graduates. Yes Phi sig is new but they've been having great socials with great frats, and getting good buzz. They will move up. Tbh a couple of the girls are meh but there's really a LOT of hot ones and pretty ones. Just like all normal sororities. ADPi is not as good as Phi Sig and not as bad as Phi Mu. Also there's another new sorority coming next year supposedly.

By: Nicole
by: totalJan 31, 2015 1:30:34 AM

Adpi did really well this year with their new pledge class! And I agree... phi mu needs to stop self ranking. And phi sig, yes you guys are new, but the socials are meh...

By: total
#2  by: Don'tHaveAName   

Phi Sig way better. New yes but moving up. Don't fall for Phi Mu, we all know they're running a scam. Adpi can move up too but socials better for Phi Sig right now

By: Don'tHaveAName
#3  by: I feel bad   

Honestly I felt kinda bad for the phi Mu girls, I'd rather just not say anything, and I wouldn't except that it drives me crazy the self ranking and they say mean things about the other sororitys because they try to fool the new girls. I don't like to say nasty stuff about them but the fact that they make up mean stuff about the other sororitys and post it here, well then they deserve us to tell the truth. They also keep faking reasons that they have all this room for new pledges. Funny if it wasn't sad. Stay away from phi Mu, run don't walk

By: I feel bad
#4  by: Greek Observer   

All the rejects who didn't get a BID from Phi Mu all self rank on here as retaliation. Of course, they want their sorority to look good but all they had to do is show up and they were in. PhSig didn't pledge girls, they just signed them up. PhiMu gets talks about a lot because they are relevant. They went from having 54 girls in the chapter 5 years aho to having 144 last year. Now everyone is targeting the hottest sorority on campus with the hottest up and coming females. Sorry Phi Sig, you just didn't measure up. Your whining makes you look pathetic.

By: Greek Observer
by: ToriFeb 3, 2015 8:13:55 PM

Just stop. There is no one who didn't get a bid from phi mu. The hottest sorority on campus? Stop embarrassing yourselves

By: Tori
#5  by: annoyed   

You all are ridiculous. Why any one sorority has to be better than the other is absurd. Support one another rather than tear each other apart. Phi Sig is new and should be given a chance. At the same time, Phi Mu has proven that they aren't going anywhere anytime soon and will continue to maintain a presence on this campus.

And for all of you, who think that Phi Mu lives on this website...you have got to be the most gullible people ever....either that or you have no life. You could say all of greek life lives on this site, not just one chapter.

By: annoyed
#6  by: Yes   

Best of 2014

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.