ADPi

Posted By: GrEEk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ......   

hahahahahahahha

By: ......
#2  by: No   

Alpha Chi is not that far up. Sorry about it. They're above adpi and that's about it for now

By: No
#3  by: Honestly   

I haven't heard much about Alpha Chi. Can someone give me an honest assessment of how they are doing? I've been keeping up with their FB page and the girls look awesome, especially for a new chapter. But I know looks can be deceiving.

By: Honestly
by: HomestlyApr 8, 2015 12:06:21 AM

They're a great group of diverse girls. Which is good and bad. I know girls that dropped because they didnt have anything in common with their sisters and basically hated it. But I know girls that love it. They've been winning philanthropy events mainly because they're new but they have been participating well. We will see how rush go next year

By: Homestly
#4  by: But really....   

XO/DDD/KD
Phi Mu/DG
Pi Phi
ADPi/AXO

By: But really....
by: More likeApr 8, 2015 12:07:47 AM

Xo DDD Kd
Phi Mu
DG Pi Phi
AXO
Adpi

By: More like
#5  by: greeksorority   

XO/DDD/KD
Phi Mu/DG
AXO/Pi Phi
ADPi

By: greeksorority
#6  by: Honest   

KD
Tri-Delt
Phi Mu
Chi O
DG
AXO
ADPi
Pi Phi

By: Honest
#7  by: NotAGDI   

From a guys point of view.
DDD/KD
PiPhi
Phi Mu
DG
Chi O
ADPi
AXO

By: NotAGDI
#8  by: Ugh   

Just my opinion...
ΧΩ, ΔΔΔ
ΚΔ, ΔΓ
ΦΜ
ΠΒΦ, ΑΔΠ
ΑΧΟ

By: Ugh
#9  by: eaglegirl   

Alpha Chi started off well. Then they realized they had picked a bunch of girls who had nothing in common to form a bond. Then some girls got kicked out for doing something really terrible, but of course that got swept under the rug. Then a lot of girls realized Greek Life wasn't what they wanted and that being in Alpha Chi wasn't going to make some big change in how the rest of the chapters worked. Many girls only wanted to write on a resume that they were a colonizing member. Many of you saying ADPi is beneath AXO obviously haven't been paying close attention. I can't support anyone who can't follow rules, especially during a charity event. AXO has gotten away with a lot of rule-breaking because they're new. ADPi isn't perfect either, but AXO certainly isn't better.
Ranking (based on personality)
1. DG (sweet but with rare snobby girls)
2. ADPi (I don't like most of their main exec, but otherwise I like them)
3. Phi Mu (no real standouts good or bad)
4. KD (some really wonderful girls, but they keep to themselves a lot)
5. Pi Phi (some of the older girls are really awful)
6. XO (couple sweet girls but otherwise meh)
7. AXO (a lot of girls who never would've gone greek without it being a colony chapter, which means its a resume buffer)
8. DDD (frequently dirty rushes and focuses more on looking cool during recruitment than on being a good sisterhood where people actually want to go for reasons other than the perks)

By: eaglegirl
by: ???Jul 27, 2015 3:37:43 PM

What rules did Alpha Chi break... just wondering?

By: ???
#10  by: Let's be Real   

Chi-O
KD
Tri Delt
DG
Phi Mu
AXO
Pi Phi
ADPi

By: Let's be Real
by: Bye FeliciaAug 4, 2015 9:58:22 AM

You are in la la land. This is wrong on so many levels. Switch Pi Phi and Alpha Chi, then switch DG and Phi Mu, and that's a little more accurate. Then again, you may also want to switch KD and Tri Delt. This is all sorts of wrong.

By: Bye Felicia

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.