by: Post-Bid Day

Tri Delt (rising)
Chi O (falling)
Kappa Delta (steady)
Delta Gamma (rising)
Phi Mu (rising)
Pi Phi (falling)
Adpi (rising)

This is strictly from the new pledge classes. What do ya'll think?

Posted By: Post-Bid Day
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Well..   

What's happening with Chi O? I am out of the loop.

By: Well..
#2  by: Well   

I would say that pi phi is definitely on the rise. I've seen huge improvement over the past 3 years

By: Well
#3  by: !   

Could not be any more correct

By: !
#4  by: Yeah   

I would definitely say Pi Phi is on the rise.

By: Yeah
#5  by: Well   

Piphis pledge class the last two years has been pretty good but this year I feel like they're slipping back into their old ways.

By: Well
#6  by: eval   

Chi O - (falling) internal officer issues are forthcoming...University involvement
Tri Delta - (plummeting) National Tri Delt put them on probation for alcohol-related issues. Can't get much worse than that.
Kappa Delta - Steady/rising
Delta Gamma - Rising
Pi Phi - Rising
ADPi - Rising
Phi Mu - Falling

By: eval
by: WowSep 28, 2013 9:41:53 AM

This is almost the total opposite of the OP's ranks. Just goes to show how bogus this site really is. Anyone can rate their sorority high and their rival sorority low. The truth is recruitment was outstanding for all chapters. Does anyone know the results of the homecoming court? That usually is a representation of "rank".

By: Wow
by: greekTTTMay 13, 2014 12:25:37 PM

Tri DElta was NOT on national probabation you have no idea what you are talking about and Chi O is not falling? you are obviously a KD, because you are dishing on your two biggest competetors who are obviously way better than you considering both got all of your Top girls after recruitment.

By: greekTTT
#7  by: homecoming   

Freshman Maid - DDD won in a runoff
Sophomore Maid - Phi Mu won outright
Junior Maid - Pi Phi won won outright
Senior Maid - DG won outright
Student Body Maid - KD won in a runoff
Miss USM - Chi O won in a runoff

By: homecoming
by: homecomingSep 30, 2013 9:37:45 AM

Phi Mu also got graduate maid, I believe. Have to double check that, but that's what I heard.

By: homecoming
by: yesOct 3, 2013 10:04:40 AM

Graduate Maid is a Phi Mu

By: yes
by: CorrectionFeb 27, 2014 3:34:13 PM

KD would not have won anything if it wasn't for the fact the loser of the homecoming queen is automatically the student body maid. Which is why KD always throws a fit to have the nomination for queen.

By: Correction
#8  by: Eh   

Chi O (Rising)
KD (Rising)
Phi Mu (Steady)
Tri Delt (Falling)
DG (Steady)
Pi Phi (Rising)
ADPi (Biggest improvement of all chapters)

By: Eh
#9  by: nooo   

TRI DELT is NOT on probation !!! They still have SOCIAL functions this semester. The chapter has done it to lead by example. Every chapter has girls that are wild and drink and tri delt is stepping up and bringing light to the problem instead of pushing it aside like most chapters do. It was the chapters choice to bring in a speaker not nationals. They want to improve their chapter that's all.

By: nooo
by: nopeOct 31, 2013 12:06:44 AM

they aren't on probation they still have date partys and swaps, so I guess that's not really true. My best friend is a tri delt and it was on hold for a month.

By: nope
by: @nopeNov 7, 2013 10:55:47 AM

Ummm - hey...ya know what it's called when parents forbid children from going out with friends because they misbehaved? It's called being GROUNDED. Well, when you are in college & in a sorority and your nationals/university "suspend your activities" for any length of time, ya know what it's called?? PROBATION!! TRI DELTA = PROBATION!! A sorority full of girls getting MIPs is neither okay nor is it cute. I know some DDD pledges who regret their decision. HATE IT!

By: @nope
#10  by: truth   

KD steady
CHI O falling
Phi mu steady
Dg steady
Ddd falling
Pi phi rising
Adpi rising

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.