facebook

alpha sigma tau discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Sigma Tau sorority chapter comments at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - SIUE

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tom   

Not classy at all :/

By: Tom
#2  by: @whatever   

@Whatever: Bitter much? You know NONE of that is true!

By: @whatever
#3  by: Lol   

When I rushed, the girls who joined AST were the ones who wanted aphi and didn't get it. Everyone calls them the wannabe sorority. Do yourself a favor - if you can't get into aphi, join DPhiE

By: Lol
by: PshhSep 15, 2014 10:42:43 PM

Sounds like "LOL" is a little bitter about recruitment. AST was the top choice sorority on campus.

By: Pshh
by: NoSep 19, 2014 7:15:24 PM

To "Pshh", alpha phi has been #1 on campus almost every year. The numbers don't come out till next semester and as a bitter AST, seems like you wouldn't know that. And alpha phi didn't have to dirty rush to get girls.

By: No
#4  by: excuse me    

For everyone's information: AST was ranked #1 during recruitment every night, because numbers do not lie, the last night 100 of 120 girls ranked them #1, Aphi is obviously jealous because their sorority is going downhill, because all the girls in Aphi are FAKE, everyone on campus knows that for a fact. You shouldn't believe things on a website.

By: excuse me
by: hiApr 15, 2015 7:01:34 PM

from a third party person , the results were a phi were ranked #1 the first two nights and AST was ranked #1 the last night overcoming the scores from the first two nights. both commendable and good job to both sororities.

By: hi
#5  by: so   

It all depends on the new girl's preference. I had a bid from both chapters and wanted AST, but both chapters are great and have great girls! We should not be saying nasty things about other chapters, keep the peace and keep it classy. If girls want to see the truth, they can go through formal recruitment and make their own decisions.

By: so
#6  by: Sterotypes   

I originally thought that I was going to like APhi the best. I heard they were the "popular" girls, which was my sterotype in high school. However, there is a difference between fake and popular and I could tell APhi was fake from night one. AST stood out to me because it seemed like they knew how to have fun. I knew that it would be my future home. My roommate told me they had a bad stereotype, so going in they were my last choice. This stereotype could not be more inaccurate and anyone who says otherwise is a jealous girl

By: Sterotypes
#7  by: truth   

This is sooooooo true lol

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.