facebook

rush 15"

by: Confused

I will be junior in the fall and plan to rush , it took me 2 years to decide I really want to
Be apart of a sorority . I hear rush for juniors is pretty much pointless , is this really true ? :-(

Posted By: Confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

False. Ever heard you get out what you put in? Same thing applies here. If you put a lit into your sorority, you'll get a lot out of it. But if you join and become an "inactive active" then it won't be worth your time

By: Hey
#2  by: CONGRATS   

I'm a junior and rushed this year and am in a (what is considered to be) top-tier sorority. If you got the right moves and say the right things, you'll be perfectly fine!
Good luck.

By: CONGRATS
by: concerned for gpaApr 20, 2015 5:44:28 PM

Was your GPA great? Or Average for college?

By: concerned for gpa
#3  by: just do it..   

Be yourself. Tell the chapters why you waited and what you are looking for in a sorority. Look beyond all the frills and pomp that goes on during recruitment and find the group that you fit with and will provide you the experience you are looking for.

Being a junior won't be a negative for you.

By: just do it..
#4  by: Transfee   

What if you are a transfer student? Are you looked at differently? I'm a junior with a 3.2 will I be okay?

By: Transfee
by: RushApr 28, 2015 11:03:43 PM

I had a 3.2 and didn't get many houses back. It's low for Greek life. did you do any extracurricular activities?

By: Rush
#5  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
by: BumpMay 10, 2015 9:35:04 AM

I also want to know

By: Bump
by: SameMay 13, 2015 1:32:12 PM

Bump

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.