facebook

legacy

by: Newbie

Okay so I'm an APhi legacy and I'm wondering how they are here? I've heard many things some good and some bad. I heard that they don't get involved and can be kinda mean to other girls? Is this true I don't want to be in a sorority that doesn't get involved with Greek life and only parties

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pan   

Being positive bc I'm sick of the negativity on here... I'm currently in a different chapter at UK and I'm honestly regretting not going a phi. I understand they're crazy partiers sometimes, but they're prettty, likeable, and have a GREAT sisterhood.

By: pan
#2  by: Guest   

My buddies and me love alpha phi girls mainly because they aren't stuck up like others

By: Guest
#3  by: Personal Experience   

Alpha Phis are notoriously the girls that guys cheat on their girlfriends with. They're homewreckers. I know many other girls who have had ruined relationships because of Alpha Phis.

By: Personal Experience
#4  by: Try this perspective   

Okay so I personally don't know anything about reputations on campus. My advice to you is to remember that the recruitment process is all about what is best for you. You may go in and completely connect with the girls in your legacy house and that may be exactly where you're supposed to be. It's also possible you might go in and totally connect with another chapter which is totally fine, because it is what is the best fit for you. Keep an open mind, don't listen to what others tell you, and make your decisions on what is best for you. You'll end up where you're supposed to.

By: Try this perspective

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.