facebook

please read

by: COB

What do you guys think I should do if there is a certain sorority that I really would like to join, but it is uncertain if they are doing COB or not? I've heard of people getting invited to events from them but I have not recieved one. Should I email them and tell them that I am interested in them? I rushed in the fall but dropped on the third day because I wasn't sure if it was something that I wanted to do, but now I'm positive that I want to do be Greek. I really liked this sorority; they were my favorite. I had a 3.44 GPA in high school and a 4.0 in college. Or do you guys think that I should wait until the fall to rush again?

Posted By: COB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GO GREEK!   

If your heart was set on that sorority during recruitment and it was your favorite then you should email them and see if they are having COB events

By: GO GREEK!
#2  by: Curious    

What sorority are you talking about

By: Curious
#3  by: go cats   

I agree with the first comment. If your heart is set on this sorority, e-mail their president and ask about COB events. If for some reason the sorority isn't having COB, or they do and you don't get a bid or you do join and drop before initiation, you can always rush again in the fall and have a look at the sororities again.

By: go cats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.