facebook

did we get screw?

by: 2014 Sorority Recruitment

So now that I've settled in more here on campus.. I can't help but question if we got screwed over in our bid list. I ended up with a sorority #3 on my pref list when I went through.. which I was like fine at the time..

I recently became close friends with a junior from Sorority #2.. and she asked me why I put my sorority over hers.. WHICH I DIDN'T!!

I've also heard girls that got back to houses that didn't go to the house that they went to on Pref Day.. and I've talked to many other girls that was also surprise that they didn't end up getting the house that they had down ..

I also learned that the girl that was responsible for all of this was in my chapter... and that this year was the first year that our chapter got quota..

Did we get screwed over?

Should I really be in another chapter?

Sucks- cause there's nothing that I can do about it right now right..?

Posted By: 2014 Sorority Recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: You're an idiot   

Lets call this what it is that you are saying

You got stuck with Phi Mu and just realized how much you hate it and how crappy your sorority sisters are to 1. screw other houses over 2. spread misleading information

The truth of the matter is your #1 and #2 was probably AOPi, Kappa or KD since there is absolutely no way that you would've gotten Phi Mu along with other top sororities so it doesn't really matter cause at the end of the day you still suck.

Just go ahead and drop like the smarter girls that was in your pledge class and figured it out for themselves instead of coming on here calling out what the entire campus already knows.

By: You're an idiot
by: love thisNov 24, 2014 10:26:38 AM

Amen sista

By: love this
#2  by: damn   

I really hope that this isn't true. People are quick to blame Phi Mu, but fail to realize that an ADPi, a Theta, and an Alpha Phi were just as involved in PC Recruitment as the Phi Mu was. I just don't see them letting her 'screw' people. At least I hope they wouldn't.

By: damn
#3  by: yes   

We got girls that didn’t make it to our pref day and that we had already cut. We also lost girls that we know put us down as #1 –

One of our legacy was on the top of our list and we lost her, come to find out she cried to her sister because she didn’t get us on Bid Day. Thankfully she dropped that chapter but sadly for her she can’t pledge us for a year.

By: yes
#4  by: well..   

A girl in my chapters pledge class got a bid card that listed a completely different sorority that she didn't even attend on pref day, even though we got her on our roster....

By: well..
#5  by: WTF   

Is it true that the Phi Mu is no longer in her office?

Everyone in my gamma chi group HATED Phi Mu so I don’t understand why they would get a “good pledge class” according to all that has been said on this page.

By: WTF
#6  by: PISSED   

I’m literally getting super pissed off about this because I thought it was just me and my gamma chi group but now that I find out this is all over the place this really ticks me off.

I know MANY sweet and nice girls that were not top tier material in my gamma chi group, that wanted AGD or AOPi or KD but got stuck with Phi Mu and was sad that they didn’t get their top picks.

I got placed in a “mid-tier” sorority and although I love my sorority I put a “top” one as my #1 and who is to say that I didn’t get into my #1?!?

By: PISSED
#7  by: @pissed    

I would suggest that if you or anyone else legit thinks something was screwy and not right about your rush/bid day experience then you need to get off this petty and biased site and go talk to the Director of Sorority Affairs. You will NEVER get anything remotely positive or uplifting from coming on here.

You're welcome.

By: @pissed
by: outside looking inNov 26, 2014 12:18:05 AM

Amen to that!

By: outside looking in
#8  by: Really though..   

I'm real surprise that this is just NOW coming out. Like lets please be serious right now. Every recruitment chair and president went to every chapter’s house and came back with news.. EVERYONE thought Phi Mu was crap, which is true. We all know at least 3 people from Fall Pledge that got messed up.

Put it together..

And you seriously think that even if the Greek Office knew they would do anything. How the hell can you fixed 1,000 plus girls.

By: Really though..
#9  by: Funny   

No way that PC will ever own up to this!

But isn't this a no brainier..

By: Funny
#10  by: SHUT UP   

She got kicked out of her office.

By: SHUT UP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.