facebook

fiji

by: What

What are FIJI's like here? Just wondering

Posted By: What
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cats   

Apprently they got a really good pledge class this year so they are defiently on the rise, they have good grades and good athletics and that's all I know

By: Cats
by: Sorority Nov 16, 2014 9:23:09 PM

Yeah I heard they got a big pledge class and what I heard a lot of them are attractive

By: Sorority
#2  by: Truth   

On the rise forrsure, they are the guys you bring home to mom. Solid middle tier. With their new house being built they may or may not go up from middle tier

By: Truth
#3  by: Theta girl   

Posted within 3 minutes of each other... obviously a fiji..

By: Theta girl
#4  by: UK   

Some of the guys are so sweetest guys on campus and I met some of them that are the biggest douchebags

By: UK
#5  by: UK student    

I have met and know a lot of the guys in this chapter and they are great guys who all really get along and share a brotherhood. They do well in terms of academics, sports, and have been to a few of their parties and they are a lot of fun. Good serenades and awesom pledge class as well and are on the rise for sure. Will be a big name on campus in a few years.

By: UK student
#6  by: Da   

If you want a real review by not a Fiji. They are nice small get good grades. I don't see them getting any worse or better though. Quality of girls at their party's is not very good however

By: Da
#7  by: Da   

If you want a real review by not a Fiji. They are nice small get good grades. I don't see them getting any worse or better though. Quality of girls at their party's is not very good however

By: Da

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.