facebook

sorority tiers

by: Truth

Top:
Theta
ADPi
Chi o

Top middle:
Tri delt (fell from top tier this year with pledge class and lack of involvement)
DG
Alpha Phi (looking good this year, sweet girls)
Bottom middle:
Pi phi
DZ
KD
Kappa
AGD
Bottom:
Aopi
Phi mu

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

An alpha phi obviously wrote this, there is no way they are above pi phi or dz. And tri delt is definitely still top tier.

By: no
#2  by: OP   

I'm not a a phi but two of my good friends are and in my opinion their pledge class is pretty amazing. And tri delt really isn't you don't hear anything but bad things

By: OP
by: lolSep 29, 2014 8:22:43 PM

are you even greek??

By: lol
#3  by: Um   

Tridelt is still top tier and their pledge class was better than adpis. I'd say theta chi o tridelt then ADPi for the top.

By: Um
#4  by: Frat perspective   

DGs are definitely top tier

By: Frat perspective
#5  by: Hm   

I agree with this but switch adpi and tridelt.

By: Hm
#6  by: .   

Agree with ChiO as #2 and ADPI as #3.

By: .
#7  by: um no...   

Phi mu has sweet pledge class. Move them up, sweetie. The top tiers are fairly interchangeable.

By: um no...
by: ^^^Oct 2, 2014 9:05:40 PM

this bizarre comment epitomizes why phi mu will always be at the bottom. y'all are weird af but somehow think you're good.

By: ^^^
by: wellOct 5, 2014 9:33:51 PM

who said they were a phi mu? and if you think they were trying to say that phi mu belonged at the top then you read that wrong. i think this person meant that the ones that are already at the "top" in this post are interchangeable.

By: well
#8  by: to the reply   

Wow. What a class act you are. Impressed.

By: to the reply

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.