facebook

uk

by: UK

I believe that Alpha Delta Pi has moved down to middle tier and now is replaced by Delta Gamma.

Kappa Alpha Theta
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Phi
Pi Beta Phi
Delta Zeta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Delta
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Phi Mu
Sigma Kappa

Posted By: UK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

I'm not sure about the ADPi/DG movement. DG has one of the lowest GPA's on campus and as annoying as ADPi can be, they do have great grades and win almost every philanthropy event. I'm not sure if they can be moved out of top tier quite yet. Also, while Alpha Phi has been improving they are still too new to be exclusive aka they will take any girl they can get, which is why I would say they are just below DZ. Other than that I agree completely! Theta and Chi O are def top 2 anyone who disagrees with that is BLIND.

By: hmm
by: YupJul 28, 2014 7:11:52 PM

Completely agree

By: Yup
by: ActuallyJul 29, 2014 3:51:43 PM

Actually though alpha phi is new and isn't top tier they were still able to be fairly selective this year so saying they will take anyone is false.

By: Actually
by: UhmJul 29, 2014 5:36:04 PM

Alpha phi took over 100 girls in their freshman pledge class just so they can pay for their house...it's safe to say they'll take anyone

By: Uhm
by: ^^Jul 29, 2014 6:02:43 PM

Alpha phi is not selective AT ALL. I know girls who got cut by even aopi for grades that alpha phi took. Anyone who says otherwise on here is an alpha phi.

By: ^^
by: ??Aug 7, 2014 12:25:10 AM

I don't know where you are getting your info but Chi O, DG, and ADPi usually have too GPA

By: ??
#2  by: UK   

...DG actually does have one of the best GPA's on campus. Their pledge class had the highest gpa of any other pledge class of fall 2013. And adpi has fallen third behind theta and chi o for grades.. I see them slipping even more in the future

By: UK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.