facebook

recruitment week

by: ukgirly

I was wondering what my chances would be in getting a bid from one of the top tier sororities at uk with a 4.48 gpa, 160 community service hours, graduated with high honors in the top 16 % of my class of 278 kids and involved in many clubs and was even a president of one.

Posted By: ukgirly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greekin'    

You should worry more about finding the perfect fit for you instead of getting into a top tier. I can promise you that every sorority is different and just because you think you should be in a top tier doesn't mean you will fit in.

By: Greekin'
by: agreedJul 22, 2014 6:58:33 PM

Yes, should be focused on finding a house that makes you feel at home. You may find that your personality does not fit with any of the top tier houses and that is okay. There is also no saying you will get into those just based on your resume. Just like you are looking for girls you fit in with, sororities are looking for girls that fit in with them as well

By: agreed
#2  by: uhm   

and sorority rush is based on a 4 point scale... they don't look at weighted GPA

By: uhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.