facebook

involved

by: hmm

I want to rush a sorority that's really involved on campus and does a lot of philanthropic events. Which ones are those?

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: philanthropy   

Chi O raised over 150,000k last year for greek sing and does a lot for make a wish year round

By: philanthropy
#2  by: all of them..   

they all have philanthropies that they work with. Some have big events, some small, but all of them will have a lot of opportunities to work with their philanthropies.

By: all of them..
#3  by: Greekin'    

Kappa Delta holds the most philanthropy events out of all the greek organizations. The other ones are lame, but Bring It On, which is a cheerleading competition between the greeks. The UK cheerleaders perform too. I think it will eventually surpass Greek Sing in popularity.

By: Greekin'
by: lolJul 22, 2014 1:29:51 PM

Thats hilarious Bring it On doesn't even compare to Greek Sing. It isn't even top 3 in biggest greek philanthropy events.

By: lol
by: YeahJul 23, 2014 3:14:49 PM

I'm not even a chi o but it's really rude to put down all other chapters calling their events lame to further your recruitment advantages

By: Yeah
by: kind ofJul 28, 2014 11:55:04 PM

Bring It On is on it's third year and it's already very popular. I wouldn't say it will eventually surpass Greek Sing, but it'll definitely keep growing.

By: kind of
#4  by: philanthropy    

DG- Anchor Slam, Anchor Splash
ADPi- The Main Event
Chi O- Greek Sing
DZ- Turtle Tug, Mr. UK
KD- Bring It On, Shamrock 5K
Theta- Stomp A Palooza
Kappa- Kentucky's Got Talent

etc...every sorority has a philanthropy and does a lot to raise money for it. you just have to decide which one has a place in your heart \n\n\n\n\n

By: philanthropy
#5  by: Philanthropy   

Though I'm not a fan of DZ I will say that they participate in a lot of philanthropy events as a chapter. Maybe not on an individual level but as a whole they do have a lot of events even if they aren't the larger events on campus. Each sorority has one big one usually and a smaller one the opposite semester. You'll have the opportunity to participate in everyone's though.

By: Philanthropy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.