facebook

rush

by: 2014er

If I'm a high school senior interested in rushing, should I email some of the rush chairs soon-ish to see if there are any summer rush events? Thanks!

Posted By: 2014er
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bepatient...   

there are no summer rush events. Register for fall recruitment and go through then with everyone else.

By: bepatient...
#2  by: Pre-rush   

There may not be any summer rush events, however, there are a few fraternities that are allowed to give bids out 365 days of the year, where as most are only allowed to give bids during two weeks in the year. Fraternities like, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Sigma Nu, Delta Upsilon, and maybe a few others will all have rush events as soon as the freshman get to campus. If you are really eager, get into contact with them, although I do advise waiting until you rush the other fraternities as well before you accept a bid from a 365 group. That way you can truly find your best fit.

By: Pre-rush
#3  by: UK   

The above post is almost completely wrong. All fraternities can bid continuously and those three are no more likely than anyone else to have early events. The biggest fraternities are the most likely to have early events and YES some of them do have summer events. You may look at some of the bigger ones, especially those that are more Lexington-based.

By: UK
#4  by: Summer Events   

If you are wanting information about summer events I would recommend you post your contact info on the site. That way if anyone wants to contact you, they will.

By: Summer Events
#5  by: Uh...   

If you do the above you'll just come off as desperate. Whoever posted that is bottom tier looking for an easy target or just trying to screw with you

By: Uh...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.