facebook

pledging/hazing in fraternities

by: sophomore pledging

Alright so I'm interested in pledging next semester but I am concerned about the whole pledging aspect. Lets face it: hazing is an aspect of most fraternities. It's been around forever at almost every fraternity. However, I can admit that I have a bit of a temper and do not know how well I would do with the Pledging and hazing process in a fraternity. I do want to experience a pledge process and actually EARN my letters, but would like to know which fraternities have the hardest pledge processes. I've heard so far that Sig Ep, Pike, TDX, and TKE have the hardest pledge processes...

Posted By: sophomore pledging
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Realist   

Sig Ep does not even exist anymore lol and the two known fraternities who haze the hardest you did not even mention.

By: Realist
by: BdbNov 19, 2015 5:56:20 PM

Who does

By: Bdb
#2  by: What?   

TKE and PIKE? That's a joke. This is obviously coming from one of them trying to make it seem like they haze hard. FOH

By: What?
by: OkNov 19, 2015 6:20:45 PM

How would U know about the TKE pledge process if you obviously haven't pledged TKE

By: Ok
#3  by: cac   

Tke does have a hard process. Nothing like Sigeps but def one of the harder ones on this campus. Pike almost no hazing if any. Tdx does have a pledge process tougher then most.

By: cac
#4  by: Joe   

Gtfoh. Go Chill with the geeds where u belong

By: Joe
#5  by: a.x    

skull has a very hard process, they're pledges always look like they want to commit

By: a.x
#6  by: Dean a   

Rutgers has a no hazing policy

By: Dean a

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.