facebook

what are some up-incoming frats

by: words

Which fraternities have the potential to become top houses in the near future

Posted By: words
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frats   

Aside from the top frats (tdx, sigma chi, theta chi, sig ep) --tdx and sig ep both will be out of those houses after the end of next year and sig ep technically isn't a frat anymore, leave sigma chi and theta chi to be top tier. In terms of up and coming, phi delt is starting to make somewhat of a presence with a house on union, but I believe two of the newest frats are SAE and pi kappa phi. I'm not sure if Pi kappa phi has a house at all and I never see them around campus, and SAE has a great location on mine and usually throws crazy parties although they've been relatively quiet this semester but they're also starting to have a big presence on campus. If you're looking for a newer frat check out those three, but if you're looking for a bigger established one, check out the ones I mentioned in the beginning. They all have pros and cons so it's up to where you fit best

By: Frats
#2  by: IFC   

I bet any money a GDI geed wrote this posting. But to answer his/ her question, it's hard to tell due to the fact we lost 3 fraternities already this school year and 6 Greek orgs are currently under investigation. So in reality there is no answer as of yet.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.