facebook

hazing

by: lol

So at formal recruitment today one of the known to haze sororities flat out told me that they do not haze. Do I believe them? Can they actually lie and straight up say they don't? I have a feeling they might not because the girls seemed genuine.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

Sororities aren't allowed to haze. So no one is going to sit there at recruitment and tell you that they do. They aren't going to say join us we will degrade and embarrass you and then we'll let you be our sister. If it was SDT or Gamma Phi then from what I hear they are lying and they do haze.

By: Duh
by: lolJan 31, 2015 5:18:00 PM

I understand they aren't allowed to haze but she went out of her way to say they do not when I never asked. So I didn't understand why she would blatantly lie about it when it wasn't even a topic.

By: lol
#2  by: Duh   

Maybe because they have that reputation and they'd rather people not believe. If it was one of the other sororities she could've been telling the truth. Not sure about ZTA. Some say they do. See which girls you clique with. Don't forget they're all putting on a show for you so also think of how they act when it isn't recruitment. Good luck.

By: Duh
by: KkkkkkFeb 2, 2015 12:48:09 AM

Sdt doesn't haze and neither does gphi. If you have any questions or concerns ask any of the sisters or the president of the sorority you like or pledge mom or advisor. LITERALLY ASK ANYONE.. It's not weird and we are more than welcome to explain the process to you

By: Kkkkkk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.