facebook

soooo....whats gonna happen to dke?

by: wcpnqwinc

I'm hoping they come out of that situation clean and have nothing that would harm their presence on campus.

Posted By: wcpnqwinc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KC   

Based on what I've read and heard, DKE has been cooperating, and prosecutors don't suspect any foul play and aren't going to file charges. The family has also come out and said that they don't blame anyone, and that the girl most likely had a heart condition that they didn't know about (she died from a heart attack). They're most likely going to keep everything.

By: KC
#2  by: OK   

Well at least that is some good news.

By: OK
#3  by: dagger   

yeah they're officially going to keep everything. it sucks though... i was hoping the controversy would put their house on the market. my frat (or any unlettered frat) would blow up so much with that house

By: dagger
by: ShhshsOct 15, 2014 1:17:59 AM

If I could down vote this I would

By: Shhshs
by: wowOct 17, 2014 5:33:11 PM

A girl dies and your reaction was to get excited to snag a lettered house. You're a piece of sh.it who doesn't even have enough respect to call his own greek orgo a fraternity

By: wow
#4  by: Rich   

The only thing I'd like to say as a fellow member of the Greek community is that we should be less worried about the potential availability of their house, and more about the fact that if something bad happens to one part of the Greek community, it affects all of us. Until anything changes, we should be making an effort to support the guys there who have been having to deal with what I can only imagine is tremendous grief resulting from this incredible tragedy.

By: Rich
by: gcOct 20, 2014 2:20:12 AM

^ Couldn't agree more.

By: gc
#5  by: truthu   

She died of alcohol poisoning, her heart condition may of course have played a role, but the toxicology reports indicate alcohol poisoning, not a heart attack. The investigation is now focusing on underage alcohol consumption, and whether the University or DKE is too blame, or no one. Her death is being considered accidental.

By: truthu
#6  by: YES   

My view on this is that this girl's death was considered accidental, then I do no see any major problems for DKE other than the underage drinking which does come into play. However, that could just be a slap on the hand for DKE and the University....maybe!!!

By: YES
by: qasNov 10, 2014 6:20:50 AM

Yea lol, if a second girl dies at their house that's when the line is drawn!

By: qas
#7  by: s   

You don't drive them ^^

By: s

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.