facebook

fall recruitment

by: Fr

So if sororities took pledges this semester isn't it because they didn't have a full house? Is this because some girls dropped out of the sorority or pledges depledged? I want to go through recruitment in the spring but I don't want to be part of a sorority that has girls drop out of it.

Posted By: Fr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ff   

There are a couple different reasons that sororities will take a fall pledge class, either they had alot of senior graduate, a lot of girls study abroad or a lot of girls drop or disaffiliate and they have open spots. I know in ZTAs case they took a fairly large fall pledge class because of the large amount of girls who dropped and I would imagine this will continue to happen because of all the trouble they are in with OFSA. As for Gamma phi they took a smaller pledge class of about 7 so it really isn't a big deal, i think they just had a lot of seniors graduate.

By: ff
by: frattruthJan 12, 2015 2:16:40 PM

girls in zta were asked to disaffiliate for not paying dues im pretty sure
and theres no probation

By: frattruth
by: FraternityMar 4, 2015 5:10:34 PM

ZTA doesn't have a lot of girls drop because they don't necessarily like it, they have a lot of girls drop because they're so expensive. They really aren't that bad or a sorority, just an expensive one. And yeah they did have to tell some girls to disaffiliate because they weren't paying dues.

By: Fraternity
#2  by: Sam   

OFSA increased the chapter totals, SDT In their bilaws can't take less than 10 at a time so couldn't take a fall and will take a large spring. Gamma phi didn't have anyone drop, they just had room to add 7 girls and decided to finally take a fall (they never do) zta had so many drop so they needed to fill the spots

By: Sam
#3  by: clair   

ZTA is going on probation. doesn't matter that they were seniors. phi sig does haze too.

By: clair
by: noOct 2, 2014 7:38:45 PM

trust me, phi sig does not haze lmao

By: no
#4  by: rr3gr   

what does phi sig do?

By: rr3gr
#5  by: .   

Yeah I'd be interested to hear the answer to that Clair because I have heard they don't.

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.