facebook

most social and popular sorority

by: rutgersgirl

Which sorority is the most popular and has the most social girls? Which ones have the best frat relations? The prettiest girls?

Posted By: rutgersgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: tke   

Definitely ZBT. That's the answer to all three of your questions.

Good luck!

By: tke
by: LolSep 23, 2016 2:22:38 PM

stale joke

By: Lol
by: lolSep 26, 2016 12:25:56 PM

lmfao..best part is the user name

By: lol
#2  by: hey   

go gphi zta phisig or sdt and you'll be good to go, they're all really pretty smart girls and have great frat relations

By: hey
by: holaSep 27, 2016 9:43:48 PM

I wouldn't put sdt in that group but gphi, zta and phi sig are definitely the ones you want to look for.

By: hola
by: truthSep 28, 2016 2:25:04 PM

do people even actually like phi sig tho.... gphi and zta are the top with the best relations. not even in either of them but thats how it is.

By: truth
#3  by: Rut   

It's all in who you ask. I know people who hate g phi and ZTA. Probably didnt get in them. And I know a lot of people who love phi sig. It's better to get to know people and not judge by what others say. But yes you'd be fine with ZTA, g phi, phi sig and SDT has slipped but better than the other lower ones.

By: Rut
#4  by: heyhellowhatsup   

aim for GPhi, ZTA, Phi Sig, and SDT, they're all top. phi mu is rising fast also. from what I see, (I'm not in Greek life) they have the most active social life and strongest sisterhood. my roommate last year became a phi sig and I remember she got so close to her sisters and spent so much time with them

By: heyhellowhatsup
#5  by: Frat   

I'm in a frat and sdt sucks. Phi Sig is definitely not bad at all. Like the top 3 zta gphi and phi Sig are all tied in my opinion. Or at least zta and gphi are tied at 1 and phi Sig is a Realllyyy close 2nd

By: Frat
#6  by: hello   

any of the top 4 really. so gphi, zta, phi sig, and sdt. theyre all good

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.