facebook

can a senior rush a sorority next fall??

by: zipppa

So I'm gonna be a senior next fall at RU and I know I'm a little late to the game, but I really want to get involved in Greek life before I graduate. Do the Panhellenic sororities (like SDT, gamma phi beta, phi sigma sigma) accept seniors during the fall? Do I have an ok chance of getting a bid? Or do they strongly prefer sophomores and juniors?

Posted By: zipppa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: jules   

Yes of course! Just know that that most don't take fall pledge classes. Phi sig doesn't, SDT might not be, and its not 100% determined if Gphi will. But keep your eyes open and go to meet the sisters in the fall! :)

By: jules
by: MSKSNSKSNKS Apr 30, 2016 3:20:58 AM

Do you know if any of the other sororities are doing fall rush

By: MSKSNSKSNKS
#2  by: procrastinating    

You should definitely go out for rush, but because you are a senior, it may be highly unlikely you are going to get a bid, unless you are already friends with the girls in the sorority or they really really like you.

Sororities usually do informal rush when they do not reach quota, or lose a lot of girls from graduating. So you just have to wait and see, but follow their social media to see who is doing fall rush.

By: procrastinating
#3  by: not worth it   

i've never heard of a sorority extending a bid to a senior.... theres no benefit of them doing so. they want to invest in members who will hold positions and actually do something for the chapter

By: not worth it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.