facebook

2017 frat rankings and why

by: flyer

1) Pike - Nothing much has changed with them, still consistently throw the best parties/daydrinks. However, weaker spring class than usual.

2) Phi Sig - Biggest/best pledge classes past two spring semesters. Throw down hard, just not quite on Pike's level yet. Their younger guys are much cooler than their older ones.

3) Pi Kapp - Under Pike and Phi sig because they only have numbers. 0 brotherhood with minimal parties. Easily could be top house on campus if they actually had parties. Very soft

4) SAE - Constantly growing each semester. Easily could end up in top tier in a few semesters with their constant growth. However, they are the biggest tryhards on campus. Very douchey.

5) Phi Psi - Dont have a very strong presence on campus. Don't throw parties and haven't heard of them having socials with any sororities. However, pretty big spring class and really nice guys

5) Sig Nu - Dropped off the deep end hard. No longer have fall recruitment classes because they can't get anyone. Terrible recruitment and small parties occasionally. Always down to smoke you up tho. Nice boys.

6) Beta - No parties, no socials? However, they do have the highest GPA out of all the fraternities.

Posted By: flyer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UD   

Very Accurate, only thing I would change is putting Sig Nu over SAE and Phi Psi. Not traditionally the classiest fraternity on campus but a strong spring '17 pledge class and better houses for next year should shoot them higher in the rankings in the next 2-3 years.

By: UD
by: ?May 5, 2017 11:36:54 PM

How big was their Spring '17 class? In fact, does anyone know how big each of the fraternities' spring '17 classes were?

By: ?
by: NoMay 6, 2017 10:48:33 AM

Sig Nu did not have all that strong of a class tbh...

By: No
by: Pledge class sizesMay 8, 2017 3:58:16 PM

I don't know all of them, but of the ones I know approximate

Pike: not 100% sure, around 20 to 25
Pi Kapp: around 30
Phi sig: a lot, 35 or so
Beta: 21
Phi Psi: around 15
Sig Nu: not sure, I'd guess around 10-15
Alpha Nu: Not sure, I'd guess around 10
SAE: 15 or so

Sororities:
Sig Kap: around 100 because they're new so it's the whole sorority
Pi Phi: 51
A Phi: around 50
KD: no idea id guess around 45
Theta Phi: around 20
Chi O: not sure, around 40
Zeta: around 55-60

By: Pledge class sizes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.