facebook

sorority descriptions

by: greek101

Chi O has a strong sisterhood and pretty sought after. It is very exclusive and it's hard to figure out the vibe. In my opinion it seems to be a lot of loud personalities and there is a range lookswise.
Zeta and Pi phi are safe and pretty similar. They are your girl next door type that you'd bring home to your parents but still know how to let loose. Pi phi is less involved on campus and has a cliquey rep but definitely a solid house. Zeta is huge nationally and kinda has a sweet/preppier rep. Pi Phi is becoming more exclusive, especially with recent pledge class.
A Phi is much more into physical appearances. If you're a super girly girly and like getting dolled up on the reg this might be the place for you. I don't think the sisterhood is solid but their looks sure are
Kappa Delta is newer, a range of girls but they can be weird
Sigma Kappa is newest but seemed to have a great recruitment this year; some weird as to be expected with any new sorority but more cool girls than I personally expected. Plenty of potential for them
Theta Phi Alpha is super small but really close sisterhood, they dont have the best reputation but the girls are super dedicated and seem to love Theta Phi

Posted By: greek101
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.