facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: UD   

1) chi o, 2) alpha phi, 3) pi phi, 4) zeta, 5)theta

By: UD
by: UDgirlDec 23, 2014 10:46:01 PM

accurate

By: UDgirl
#2  by: Other UD   

Haylie - honestly, the ranking is going to depend on which sorority you are in/a part of. I'm guessing "UD" is a Chi Omega, hence why they are ranked first.

If you are interested in going Greek at UD, I would suggest being a part of any recruitment going on - formal happens in the Spring semester and informal happens in the Fall semester. From there, research the women's values and actions and from there decide which sorority fits YOU best. Don't base it on which is "ranked" a certain way, because only you can decide which group you will fit best with.

Also remember - depending on which college you attend, each sorority is different. Be sure to research the national parts of the sororities as well, so if you move and want to join an alumni group, you won't be surprised by any differences in the types of women in each chapter.

GO GREEK!

By: Other UD
#3  by: Theta Phi, not Theta   

Just a PSA, Theta Phi Alpha goes by THETA PHI not Theta-that would be Kappa Alpha Theta if you took the time to learn all of the NPC sororities!

By: Theta Phi, not Theta
#4  by: flyer15   

top - alpha phi/chi o
middle - pi phi/zeta
bottom - theta phi alpha

By: flyer15
by: ZTAJun 29, 2016 5:23:10 AM

Accurate

By: ZTA
#5  by: rank   

depends on your experience during rush, but i would say anything between pi phi, chi-o, aphi, and zta are a safe bet.

By: rank
#6  by: flyer15   

TRUE RANKINGS:

top: a phi, chi o
middle: zeta, pi phi
bottom: theta phi alpha

all sororities have tons of nice girls! a phi is very snobby though.

By: flyer15
by: UD2018Dec 23, 2014 10:46:41 PM

yes agreed

By: UD2018
by: @ aboveApr 18, 2017 1:02:19 PM

YOu may be right about how people perceive them but I know for a fact tons of girls did not want to be in one of those "top" houses and opted for Middle instead for a myriad of reasons that I think we all know. That is why the middle houses did so well this year.

By: @ above
#7  by: udflyer   

all of these rankings are crap. Take time to meet more about the group's members and you will find where you belong, instead of where other people are telling you to try to belong.

By: udflyer
#8  by: UD   

there really aren't tiers at UD. each sorority has their own personality. it all depends on who you find has the most girls that are similar to you. Go Greek regardless! It's a great experience!
Pi Phi has the highest GPA on campus and has had the highest GPA on campus for the past three years.
Zeta has the second highest GPA on campus for a while too.
I don't know about the rest.
Each sorority has different girls with different personalities.

By: UD
#9  by: Frat    

Alpha phi deff top tier. Hottest girls on campus

By: Frat
by: lolDec 15, 2015 2:08:33 AM

This comment is "deff" from an alpha phi

By: lol
#10  by: chica   

top - alpha phi/chi o
middle - zeta then pi phi
bottom - theta phi

By: chica

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.