facebook

sorority descriptions

by: flyer

Chi O - definitely think theyre top, really close sisterhood, more outgoing/loud girls
APhi - barbies/plastics, gorgeous but superficial, super done up all the time
Zeta - normal girls, fun and chill, involved on campus
Pi Phi - normal and cool girls, not as present on campus but genuine girls
KD - only 3-4 years old, normal but can go strange
Theta - barely there, smallest pledge classes, do they have socials?

Posted By: flyer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RETWEET   

perfect.

By: RETWEET
#2  by: TRUTH   

Chi O: overall the strongest chapter BUT have an elitist attitude because of it

Alpha Phi: amazing programming and overall typical sorority vibe BUT very image conscious

Zeta: definitely fun, chill girls BUT I would disagree on the level of campus involvement. I don't know many Zetas (and I know many Zetas) that are involved in campus organizations.

Pi Phi: really genuine, fun-loving girls BUT they have a reputation of being a little cliquey

KD: like Alpha Phi, they have awesome chapter programming and some strong leadership BUT they tend to take quantity over quality which means the whole chapter is a mixed bag (some members are really great, some are really strange)

Theta: nice girls BUT they have practically no programming. I haven't heard of a Theta social or sisterhood event in at least a year

By: TRUTH
by: UD Jan 18, 2017 3:56:23 PM

On point

By: UD
by: flyersFeb 7, 2017 10:59:48 PM

YES

By: flyers
#3  by: Omg   

Theta is kappa alpha theta. Even though we don't have a chapter here we sound so stupid if we call them theta. Theta phi alpha is theta phi. For goodness sake get it right

By: Omg
#4  by: just saying   

It's Theta Phi just for the record. Also they have socials and they do campus wide programming every semester that has good turnouts.

By: just saying
#5  by: andddddd   

here we go again with theta trying to make themselves relevant....CLEARLY no one cares what name you go by or what its "correctly" known as, chill

By: andddddd
#6  by: No   

Not a theta phi and. In a different sorority on campus but my mom was a kappa alpha theta at a differnet school and heh are nicknamed theta. Not theta phi alpha that is nationally known as theta phi. When anyone refers to theta phi as theta, they just sound stupid. It is THEtA PHI

By: No
#7  by: HAHa   

^ur obviously in theta

By: HAHa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.