facebook

description of the sororities

by: baby-flyer

What is the general vibe of each house on campus?

Posted By: baby-flyer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gothroughrecruitment   

Go through sorority recruitment in the spring and stop looking at this website to get a feel for what each group of girls will be like. None of the descriptions are accurate. Meet every sorority and give them ALL a fair chance! Don't go in thinking "I wanna be XYZ because apparently they're cool". No. Go through recruitment.

By: gothroughrecruitment
#2  by: FlyerFratBoy   

alpha phi sucks.

By: FlyerFratBoy
#3  by: NY   

Kappa Delta is newer, a range of girls but they can be weird
Chi O has a strong sisterhood and I haven't heard about any unhappy chi os among peers. It is very exclusive and it's hard to figure out the vibe. In my opinion it seems to be a lot of bold personalities and there is a range lookswise.
Zeta and Pi phi are safe and pretty similar. They are your girl next door type that you'd bring home to your parents but still know how to let loose. Pi phi is less involved on campus and has a cliquey rep but definitely a solid house. Zeta is huge nationally and kinda has a sweet/preppier rep.
A Phi is much more into physical appearances. If you're a super girly girly and like getting dolled up on the reg this might be the place for you. I don't think the sisterhood is solid but their looks are

By: NY
by: Not greekJan 18, 2017 4:15:39 PM

Solid

By: Not greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.