facebook

real fraternity rankings

by: FlyerMan

What are the real fraternity rankings/tiers here?

Posted By: FlyerMan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDI   

Only ones that actually matter RIGHT NOW:

PIKE (Top Tier)
Phi Sig (Top Tier)
Pi Kapp (Top Tier)
Sig Ep (4th only cause they got in trouble; Top Tier)
--------------------------------------------------------- ------------
Sig Nu (Middle Tier)
SAE (Middle/Bottom Tier)
--------------------------------------------------------- ------------
Phi Psi (Bottom Tier)
Beta (Who cares at this point lol)

PIKE and Phi Sig are #1 and #2 because they have had the biggest and best pledge classes recently. Pikes better cause they throw better parties tho... Phi Sig's past two pledge classes are what make them 2nd or else they would be 3rd or 4th.

By: GDI
by: .Jul 22, 2016 5:40:21 PM

Tiers are definitely accurate. The frats in the top tier might be out of order a bit but either way they're all still the Top ones on campus. The exact order of the top tier list depends on who you ask really. Either way the tiers are correct here.

By: .
by: flyerJul 31, 2016 12:35:55 PM

No way is phi sig above pi kapp. Not sure if I would even put them in top tier, I'd say upper middle maybe

By: flyer
by: ChicagoFlyer89Jul 31, 2016 1:47:04 PM

Phi Sig is top tier for sure but idk about being second. Pi Kapp and Phi Sig are pretty equal IMO...

By: ChicagoFlyer89
by: uhhhhwhy?Feb 4, 2017 10:39:09 AM

as a sorority sister I have to disagree with Phi Psi and Beta being at the bottom, theyre the sweetest guys and socials with them are always a blast!

By: uhhhhwhy?
by: FratbroFeb 5, 2017 9:18:43 AM

Beta is definetly one of the worst frats here. They try way too hard to be frat.

By: Fratbro
by: re:uhwhyFeb 19, 2017 5:56:23 PM

I agree with 'uhhhhwhy?' about Phi Psi to a point, they have really nice and cool guys, but definitely not Beta. Beta is not a good fraternity here. Guys aren't nice and are kinda weird.

By: re:uhwhy
#2  by: FlyerNation   

At this point, Pi Kapp and Phi Sig are pretty much the same. Phi Sig throws more parties I think, but either way they're both Top. The order in each tier really does depend on who you ask.

By: FlyerNation
#3  by: mcneese state   

There are no "tiers" at the University of Dayton. Just keeping it real - sorry if this offends.

By: mcneese state
#4  by: ya   

accurate

By: ya
#5  by: truth   

Pike is the best one here. Pi kapp could be if they actually had nice guys...

By: truth
by: lol okayFeb 19, 2017 9:48:15 AM

And Pike has nice guys? Pike has some of biggest douchebags ever and they're up there in being the next frat to get kicked off...

By: lol okay
#6  by: but...   

^^ I'd have to say that both have nice guys and creepy guys but so does every fraternity. However I have heard of a lot of Pi Kapps being real douches to girls so thats upsetting but all of them have guys like that

By: but...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.