facebook

sorority dues

by: Futureflyer

I'm 100% rushing next year and I have done as much research as I can but I can't seem to find anything on how much it costs to join... I'm very familiar with SEC school sorority prices, but since you usually live in the ghetto rather than in the sorority house I was assuming it to be lower? Anyways let me know :)

Posted By: Futureflyer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sororitygirl21   

So glad you are thinking about joining! Being in a sorority was the best decision I made at UD. We have cheaper prices than most SEC school prices. If you attend the info sessions held in the fall, all of the sororities present and show how much their dues cost for new members and per a semester. Most range from 300 up to 700 for initiated sisters, it depends on the amount for new members. Some cost 500 while others range up to 1,000. Like i said the cost is significantly cheaper once you are initiated. Sorority house prices are the same as ghetto housing. It would be the more expensive cost since it is a legacy house, so 4,500 to live there per a semester if you did end up wanting to live in the house.

By: sororitygirl21
by: FutureflyerApr 19, 2016 9:32:16 AM

Thank you so much!

By: Futureflyer
#2  by: Go Greek    

Around 700 first semester then around 350 each semester on out. Rush is a 50 fee

By: Go Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.