facebook

for the girls

by: Go Cougs

Which houses should I look at for pledging which should I stay away from?

Posted By: Go Cougs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gocougs   

I like Theta, KKG, Aphi, AGD, DG. All the other houses are great too, there is no reason to bash on them. Lets keep it positive in the greek community

By: gocougs
by: Go Cougs Jul 3, 2015 1:57:25 PM

Thanks but I meant in the way that I'm a guy... I was wondering what frats I should pledge with and which I should I stay away from, that's why I'm asking this question towards the ladies. Haha sorry I should've been more specific

By: Go Cougs
#2  by: Oh   

If you're a guy trying to stay away from bad houses that girls don't like, stay away from Pikes, theta chi, Phi Delts, K Sigs

By: Oh
by: OhJul 3, 2015 3:43:21 PM

Pikes is known for being sketchy being they're unrecognized and haze and a lot of them have been rude to girls at parties

And there are a bunch of sketchy creepers in K Sigs

by: Go Cougs Jul 3, 2015 4:09:42 PM

"Sketchy creepers" as in they hit on drunks girls or...? And what houses would be good to pledge with?

#3  by: Oh   

Sketchy creepers as in weird around girls and act sketchy and touchy

My personal favorites that are fun, have good parties and are generally good to girls are Delts, ATO, SAE, Tekes, PKT, Sigma Nu and Sig Eps. I don't like going I lambda, but they have a good reputation

by: Go Cougs Jul 3, 2015 9:52:56 PM

Sounds good. Just thought I'd get a mix of what to look for when I pledge. Thank you!

by: Go Cougs Jul 3, 2015 9:54:11 PM

And is it because Lambdas is known for only partying with other dudes?

by: Go Cougs Jul 4, 2015 3:55:51 AM

What does Delts do to haze their pledges?

#4  by: Nah   

Lambda definitely doesn't just party with dudes, I'm a girl and love going there and they have a pretty big following of girls in AGD DG and AOII. They're a great house and definitely moving up in the ranks

By: Nah
by: Future Coug Jul 5, 2015 7:57:37 PM

I'm transferring in January, so should I sign up for spring pledging registration now or later?

By: Future Coug

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.