facebook

fraternity bids

by: PNMing August 2015

In your opinion, if you get a bid from SAE, ATO, Pikes, Kappa Sigma and TKEs, which one would you prefer to go with and why? Just trying to see opinions for multiple houses from different level tiers

Posted By: PNMing August 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ATO   

Because I know they are the most socially relevant house of those listed, and haven't heard anything negaitve that is not alarming.

By: ATO
#2  by: My opinion   

Depends on your personality. ATO and pike are similar, and SAE and TEKE are similar. I would never suggest anyone go pike since they still aren't recognized, so I would go ATO. I would go SAE over TEKE. I would only go kappa sigma if I didn't have bids anywhere else...

By: My opinion
by: CougMay 19, 2015 12:03:43 AM

How are pike and ato similar? And how are teke and sae similar? Just curious because I don't really see that

By: Coug
#3  by: Coug   

Ato or sae probably

#4  by: x   

In order from MOST to LEAST desirable (female opinion)

1. SAE
2. ATO
3. TKEs
4. Pikes
5. KSigs

By: x
#5  by: Greek    

I say ATO for sure

By: Greek
#6  by: Go Cougs    

ATO or SAE

By: Go Cougs
#7  by: Im a Tau    

If you plan on joining one of those houses.. which are all top houses they do a lot of summer requirement so get on that because don't expect to get a bid if you go through formal. Go cougs

By: Im a Tau
by: Go Cougs May 26, 2015 12:40:48 AM

Kappa sigma and TKEs are NOT top houses...

By: Go Cougs
by: Yeah May 26, 2015 1:41:38 AM

^And don't forget pikes, they're not much at the top anymore either

By: Yeah
by: Bro...May 26, 2015 12:32:52 PM

If you're a tau you should know that tkes, kappa sigma and pikes are not top houses...

By: Bro...
by: tauMay 26, 2015 10:47:32 PM

haha i didn't even read the post. I just saw people talking about ato and sae ! also its a given those other houses are not top

By: tau
#8  by: Wazzuuu    

If you get a bid from Deltes, SAE , TKEs and Lamdas. Which one will you take and why ? And which frat parties hard and take school and grades very serious ?

By: Wazzuuu
by: Coug Jun 8, 2015 12:49:20 PM

Delts and SAE are the best social houses listed followed by tkes you have to be a certain kind of person to party at lambdas but the are coming up since they are wet again but no where near delts sae or tkes. Tkes have the best grades out of those ones though

by: greekJun 9, 2015 12:55:33 AM

take them in that order. they party in that order as well. TKES and SAE's and lambdas tend to get better grades than delts though.

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.