facebook

help

by: FutureCoug

So I will be rushing next summer and I would love to know (be honest) how pretty do I have to be to get into a top house such as AGD, KD, or DG? (scale of 1-10)

Posted By: FutureCoug
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

If your only worry is that you won't be in a top house then you're rushing for the wrong reason.

By: hm
by: WSU Babe Enforcement Oct 26, 2014 10:13:04 PM

Says an ADPi or Pi Phi...

By: WSU Babe Enforcement
#2  by: TEN TEN TEN   

Here's what you need to be at minimum to get into any of the chapters at WSU. Don't read anything into the order that the chapters are listed.

AGD: 8
DG: 7
KD: 7
KKG: 7
APhi: 8
KAT: 6
DDD: 3
GPB: 6
XO: 4
AXO: 4
AOP: 6
ADP: 3
SK: 1
PBP: 3?

By: TEN TEN TEN
#3  by: Well    

A lot of it is also based off your personality and connections! If you have friends in a house already, it helps! Same with good grades, lots of hs activities and sports and how outgoing you are!

By: Well
#4  by: ugh   

for the love of god, please do not join a house just because the girls in it are good looking. you aren't trying to date these girls, you're joining a sisterhood. you should be joining based off of how well you get along with them, not how they look.

By: ugh
by: Amen Oct 26, 2014 4:43:52 PM

If you think that's what's important in this world to only be in a pretty house then we don't want your kind!

By: Amen
by: Pendejo arribaOct 31, 2014 3:53:37 PM

Pretty sisters draw in us guys. Having a feedlot only brings in Farmhouse or AGR

By: Pendejo arriba
#5  by: Why?   

why are so many girls so pathetic and not realize how shallow they sound?!

By: Why?
#6  by: WSU Babe Enforcement    

Literally all you have to be is popular in high school and a basic bish. If you wear yogas and riding boots and have straightened hair and a black Northface backpack, you can write your ticket anywhere.

By: WSU Babe Enforcement
#7  by: Frat Dude   

I think you gotta be an 11.... chaaaaa frat out

By: Frat Dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.