facebook

rushing twice

by: Just Wondering

Does it look bad to go through sorority recruitment twice? i went through in the fall, didn't get the bid i wanted, and dropped my sorority after a few days. Now I'm thinking about trying again this fall. Does that look bad? will the sororities know?

Posted By: Just Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

It does look bad. Believe me they know. It's very likely you won't get a bid.

By: Truth
#2  by: vcu   

It's always best to keep going for it if it's something you want enough. I personally would rather see a dedicated person come through again. It might be more difficult the second time around, but just try meeting more girls in sororities so they know who you are. And you usually end up where you're supposed to be. Good luck!

By: vcu
#3  by: ramz   

It doesn't necessarily look bad, but the other sororities will definitely know that this is your second time coming through again. I don't see anything wrong with rushing twice, I have girls in my chapter that went through twice who I adore and couldn't imagine life with out them. Sometimes the timing just isn't right the first time. Don't get discouraged, I would definitely try it out again. Good luck!

By: ramz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.