facebook

hazing

by: Idk

Any sororities known for hazing ?

Posted By: Idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Duh   

Phi mu is in big trouble with their nationals for hazing right now. Y'all need to find something better to do..maybe create an actual sisterhood

By: Duh
by: ^^^^Jan 22, 2015 10:16:58 AM

Thats bs they don't haze at all and neither do any of the sororities here! Literally not even the slightest amount of hazing

By: ^^^^
by: Yeah okayJan 22, 2015 10:43:33 AM

No sorority here hazes. This isn't some SEC school. GTFO.

By: Yeah okay
#2  by: vcu   

Vcu has a very strict zero-tolerance policy on hazing.

By: vcu
by: ^^^^Jan 24, 2015 3:11:46 PM

All schools do but there's still definitely hazing here. If you think VCU frats don't haze you're either a GDI or in one of the bottom tier frats that maybe don't haze

By: ^^^^
by: ParentMay 15, 2017 11:01:56 AM

The VCU zero tolerance policy is only on paper. Enforcement of this policy is only after the fact and only when serious offenses and damage has already been done.

My son was driven nearly insane by the shaming, humilation and physical body slamming with death threats that occurred in the 2015-2016 period.

We have pulled him out of this university and are working to heal the scars of this nightmare.

As a parent I will urge all parents to avoid this university that has no mechanisms in place that can effectively provide a safe environment for learning and growth.

By: Parent
#3  by: Actually   

I'm actually friends with phi mus and they were telling me about how some of their girls from the fall pledge class snitched about getting hazed and are now in a lot of trouble.

By: Actually
#4  by: Facts   

PM and ZTA both haze

By: Facts
by: noJan 27, 2015 2:46:54 PM

zeta doesn't haze!!! they have a very strict anti hazing policy, the prez is way against it

By: no
by: you have to be kiddingJan 27, 2015 5:44:03 PM

neither of them haze and you OBVIOUSLY don't know what you're talking about what so ever. Get off this site cause you're clearly not in greek life

By: you have to be kidding
#5  by: stop   

AXiD does NOT haze at all. I'm sure all other organizations here don't either.

By: stop
#6  by: #real   

Hate to burst y'alls bubble that are denying a couple of organizations are hazing, but a couple of the sororities have hazed.

By: #real
#7  by: Dude   

Dude shut up I'm not in phi mu but very close to them for years and they have many hazing rituals. They're gonna have to get rid of most of them after their fall pledge class snitched. But stop sounding stupid saying no one hazes when most everyone knows phi mu's hazing traditions

By: Dude
#8  by: ex pledge   

Everyone's denial of Phi Mu hazing is pathetic. I was quit pledging because they weren't worth it

By: ex pledge
#9  by: Tru   

Who???

By: Tru

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.