facebook

might be me, but do you think fiji tries too hard?

by: HonestGreek

Am I the only one on here that feels kind of sorry them? I've been at VCU for 3 years now, when FIJI first started, and it's crazy how much some of these "gents" have changed. They think that they are the big dogs on campus, when in reality, most of them are too embarrassed to admit that they didn't get bids to any other top tier so they started a colony. I've been to numerous FIJI parties with some of my sisters and have tried to converse with many of them, but they all seem like they are trying way too hard to impress girls or be a top tier. FIJI...you're nowhere near top tier. Keep it up, but you're not going anywhere by being douchey to girls and walking around like you're better than everyone. Accept that you're not the best yet and prove to people that you can be before you act like you are.

Posted By: HonestGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

I'm in greek life and I don't think about any of this stuff.. Who cares about an imaginary ranking. I don't like Fiji either but if you don't just don't go to their parties lol

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.