facebook

sisterhood

by: interested

Which sororities overall have the best sisterhood?

Posted By: interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Playball123   

Tri sigma hands down has the best sisterhood. I see them at parties taking care of girls who aren't even their own sisters..

By: Playball123
#2  by: QandA   

I'm thinking of rushing too! my old friend from hs is in ASA and says they all get along really well even though everyone is so diverse with their interests and personalities. They sounds cool, not like a typical cookie cutter bunch. anyone know what the other sororities like?

By: QandA
#3  by: sisterhood   

Zeta has no sisterhood. All I hear about is how much drama they have with each other and how bad their sisterhood is. Most of the Zetas I know are very unhappy being in their sorority. I honestly feel sad for the girls.

By: sisterhood
#4  by: Strange   

Yeah I had a class with 4 zetas, and they would all wear their letters, yet would not even say hi or acknowledge each other. I'm not in Greek life but I thought that was kind of strange

By: Strange
#5  by: sororityty   

Sisterhood from best to worst I'd say is kind of like this:

Tri Sigma
AGD
ASA
AXiD
AOPi
ZTA
Phi Mu

By: sororityty
#6  by: Uhmmm   

Do sigmas really steal each other's boyfriends? Lol

By: Uhmmm
by: yeahhJul 26, 2014 12:23:51 AM

I've heard this is actually true. They have some drama over sisters hooking up with each others boyfriends...awk

By: yeahh
#7  by: Tru   

Zeta !

By: Tru

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.