facebook

fraternities

by: I love Laura Bush

Order goes:
Top - Kappa Sigma & Alpha Tau Omega (Not in any order)
------------------------------------------------------
Middle - Lambda Chi Alpha & Phi Delta Theta & Tau Kappa Epsilon (Not in any order)
------------------------------------------------------
Sigma Pi
Pi Kappa Phi

Mostly every girl will agree with this unless she is dating someone in a fraternity that isn't higher up on the list.
Every guy in the middle tear will fight this because all of middle tear feels like they should be on top.
The middle year guys are fun though! They just haven't reached too status yet.

P.s. you're probably going to see a whole bunch of people pretending to be part of some fraternity or sorority saying they disagree but realistically no one would actually put that up from their own chapter. It's just people trying to raise or lower theirs or others chapters positions.

Posted By: I love Laura Bush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHC   

Wow. 100% on this. I like how you grouped them together because the order within the top and middle really do depend on preference

By: PHC
#2  by: Bleh   

This is basically the same as the one by UTSA but I agree 100% somehow this seems even more accurate

By: Bleh
#3  by: I love Laura Bush   

Glad you agree

By: I love Laura Bush
#4  by: Good   

I agree with this...I just think lambda chi is slightly higher than tke and phi delt because I see similar girls who like ato and those girls also hang out with lambda chi.

By: Good
#5  by: I love Laura Bush   

Yeah but they still belong in the middle. I grouped them all together because different people will place them different among the girls. So I placed then where everyone will tier them, but not in which place

By: I love Laura Bush
#6  by: Kawkawh   

Great job!

By: Kawkawh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.