facebook

greek life "tiers"

by: UTSAGREEK

Everyones right, we're not quite at the level to be having tiers but we are still growing. Here are the fair ranking if anyone who is new needs to know. This is for anyone rushing a fraternity or sorority. Nobody will argue with this rankings and they are completely accurate.

Sororities

ZTA & PHI MU
ASA
GAMMA PHI
SIGMA KAPPA & AOPi

Fraternities

ATO
KAPPA SIG & TKE
LAMBDA CHI
PHI DELT
SIGMA PI, PI KAPP, and ALPHA SIGMA ALPHA

If anyones wondering why I have Lambda Chi over Phi Delt, it's because hot girls talk to more lambda chi's and lesser hot girls talk to phi delt. Only hot girls that talk to Phi Delt are the ones friendzoning them.

Posted By: UTSAGREEK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Someone   

Man, you're funny alpha sigma alpha is a sorority, not a fraternity. Also, rankings are stupid at UTSA. Go do something more productive.

By: Someone
#2  by: woops   

You're right I meant Alpha Sigma Phi....No disrespect to those guys

By: woops
#3  by: Toobusyhazingpledgez   

Phew glad I transferred to an Ivy League geedzzzzzzzzzzzz

By: Toobusyhazingpledgez
#4  by: You're a liar   

And I know that because if you did actually go to an Ivy League school you'd know that their Greek life is just as small or smaller than UTSA's...

By: You're a liar
by: HahaJun 12, 2014 6:25:36 PM

Yale, Dartmouth, UPenn and Cornell have much bigger/better Greek systems than UTSA. Maybe you should actually look into it before you make the assumption Ivy League Greek life sucks.

By: Haha
#5  by: lol   

Ivy league=gdi

By: lol
#6  by: DP   

^ I laughed a bit.

By: DP
by: lmaoDec 16, 2014 4:36:27 AM

this is literally so funny because not only does UTSA have a second rate education program, it's greek life is literally the most pitiful thing ever. AND on top of that y'all are trying to say the a kid that goes to an ivy league thats in a frat is a GDI? lmao I think y'all might need to rethink a few things here.

By: lmao
#7  by: PHC girl    

This is all messed up.
Order goes:
Kappa Sigma & Alpha Tau Omega (Not in any order)
Lambda Chu Alpha
Phi Delta Theta & Tau Kappa Epsilon (Not in any order)
Sigma Pi
Pi Kappa Phi

By: PHC girl
#8  by: Chill   

Kappa sig is under ato honestly. Ato runs elevate when I see them all there...just saying and lambda chi and tke can be debatable but yeah phi delt is under both

By: Chill
#9  by: Lol what   

The only reason me and my friends get into elevate under 21 is because a kappa sig alum owns it and lets all of us (including ATO) in .. You're statement is false

By: Lol what
#10  by: tx   

Greek life needs to close down here, it's an absolute joke and embarrassment to schools who actually have organization, let alone actual lodges

By: tx

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.