facebook

lol sucks

by: Zeta

Lol zeta sucks. They're trying to have mixers with good fraternities but the fraternities are complaining about them. Stop

Posted By: Zeta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh?   

what do mean fraternities are complaining about them? And 3-day for Zeta was awesome. Everyone, including the fraternities had a great time with it.

By: huh?
#2  by: just sayin   

you do realize the fraternities ask the sorority to do a mixer with them... aka the fraternities want to have mixers with zeta

By: just sayin
by: thisApr 19, 2015 1:48:55 PM

So not true in their case lol

By: this
#3  by: ha   

ZTA hangs out with the bottom tier fraternities ......... AGR.

By: ha
by: WhoApr 18, 2015 7:29:08 PM

cares who they hang out with? Top? Bottom? What difference does that make? Probably a lot to a stuckup snot like yourself.

By: Who
by: uhhhhApr 19, 2015 10:43:51 PM

not saying anyone is top middle or bottom but I just wanna point out that zeta hangs out with Lambda Chi....A LOT. So it isn't just AGR. And they have girls that hang out with ATO and SNU and basically they hang out with a lot of diff guys/fraternities like any other sorority. Why does everyone make such broad sweeping general statements about every house based on a few girls they may know of in each house?

By: uhhhh
#4  by: AXO   

Sounds like a jealous AXO!

By: AXO
by: ???Apr 18, 2015 10:02:26 PM

Except for the fact ZTA is clear bottom and AXO is upper middle??? Those houses are nowhere near each other....

By: ???
by: ???Apr 19, 2015 12:11:41 PM

Can you say social probation, AXO?

By: ???
#5  by: This   

is so incredibly mean. I can't believe someone would want to put another chapter down like this.

By: This
by: AgreeApr 20, 2015 9:06:29 AM

There are some really nasty girls at work on this site this year. They don't realize that as individuals, they are far worse than the house they are trying to put down. This is way beyond healthy competition. It is revolting and pitiful at the same time.

By: Agree
#6  by: Bc   

The only reason ZTA is considered bottom on here is because they don't have people trolling trying to get a so called higher ranking. They are a solid middle tier sorority. Ask anyone.

By: Bc
#7  by: Mean   

Let the haters hate. Love those Zeta girls!

By: Mean
#8  by: This   

is literally the meanest post I've seen. I'm applauded anyone would support this post... let along post something like this in the first place. I love Zeta and so do a lot of people so yall need to relax.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.