facebook

adpi help💎

by: ....

I'm worried I won't have a chance of getting a bid. I'm not a legacy and I don't know any girls that are currently in ADPi. I have 300+ hours of community service and my grades are great. Will these help me get a bid even though I'm not a legacy? Is ADPi selective? What do ADPi recruiters look for in PNM's?

Posted By: ....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Why ADPI?

By: ...
by: ...Jan 27, 2015 7:32:30 AM

Because I've heard amazing things about their sisterhood from girls in other sororities at UT.

#2  by: ???   

I'm wondering the same thing as the person above. ADPi is a great organization, but what has you so fixated on them if you don't know any members or have legacy ties? Philanthropy, national rep, ADPi friends at other schools? Whatever, you sure don't want to go into recruitment obsessed with one sorority. Keep an open mind and be willing to look at everyone or you could be in for major disappointment. If you don't know any ADPi sisters here, what makes you think you'd be a good fit? Like every chapter, they're looking for girls they see fitting into their organization. And you need to look for the best fit for you. That's what you'll get to do during recruitment, but if you're set on just one, you're high risk for ending up with none. I'm not trying to be mean, but those are just the facts about recruitment.

By: ???
by: ...Jan 27, 2015 7:47:41 AM

Because I've heard amazing things about their sisterhood from girls in other sororities at UT.

#3  by: adpi   

Is a good house but your comment about sisterhood threw a red flag. There are houses known for having better sisterhood so I highly doubt you heard about their sisterhood from other sorority girls unless it was from alum. Adpi used to be a much stronger house but over the last few years has declined in popularity. There is nothing wrong with them they are just not at the top like they once were.

By: adpi
#4  by: advice   

Do not go to recruitment fixated on one house. You are sure to be disappointed that way. Go with an open mind and give every house a chance. You will end up where you belong that way.

By: advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.