Bottom: ZTA, PI PHI

Posted By: Active
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yes    

Agree

By: Yes
#2  by: highly   

disagree. Maybe the right sororities within each tier, but they're not in the right order

By: highly
#3  by: They   

aren't in the right order in each tier, but on top of that I think the lines between tiers are a lot more blurry than what "ranks" are able to show. I personally have a list of how I view the sororities on campus but I think any sorority within 2 spots up or down is basically on the same level so it's hard to create tiers like this.

By: They
#4  by: No   

Phi Mu is not top this year. You really can't honestly say DDD or Phi Mu are any better then the second tier.

By: No
by: SadNov 25, 2014 1:39:42 AM

"then?"

By: Sad
by: YouNov 25, 2014 10:22:49 AM

can't really say the second tier is any better than the 3rd either though.

By: You
#5  by: I   

Disagree. ..not much difference in the top two tiers but tier two is quite a bit better than tier three.

By: I
#6  by: Blush   

Sigma kappa you're so embarrassing. Stop self ranking. You belong in the bottom tier

By: Blush
by: ...Nov 25, 2014 6:43:34 PM

I disagree. They have had 2 great pledge classes that have really steped up and are going popularity with fraternities

By: ...
by: nopeNov 25, 2014 10:16:46 PM

no way that sk is better than dg and zeta. lol just stop sk

By: nope
by: SK Nov 26, 2014 11:46:40 AM

Definitely doesn't belong in the bottom tier anymore. Sorry to burst your bubble but they're moving up and deserve some recognition.

By: SK
by: Actually Nov 27, 2014 1:30:04 PM

Sigma kappa definitely deserves some recognition they and other chapters have been recruiting well. Just face it, tiers are changing

By: Actually
#7  by: Top tiers   

Listed are no better than top middle tier. OP choice of top tier may be based off of past years but not now . In fact, I see some top middle tiers possibly more of a top tier than pi Mu or ddd.

By: Top tiers
#8  by: lol   

a chi o sux

By: lol
#9  by: ...   

Phi mu had a horrible pledge class this year.......

By: ...
by: NotNov 27, 2014 5:02:28 PM

their best, that's for sure. Other houses did better, and one house got quite a few of the girls they were hoping for.

By: Not
#10  by: Honestly   

Phi Mu just not a top house. Their pledge class this year was not great. Not to mention their girls seen proudly drinking in pics all over social media, just embarrassing .

By: Honestly
by: YESSSS!Dec 1, 2014 8:58:10 PM

100% agree with Honestly's post.

By: YESSSS!
by: SurprisedDec 1, 2014 9:03:19 PM

they allow that.

By: Surprised

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.