facebook

am i the only one?

by: hmm

this is how i see it, but i've never seen it like this on here..i honestly don't see the appeal of phi mu and never understand why they're always put at the top, but here it goes:
KD
DDD
ADpi
Chi o
AOpi
phi mu
DZ
KKG
DG
SK
AXO
ZTA
Pi Phi

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: agreed    

i agree with what you said about phi mu, i am a freshman and am confused as well.. they just seem like ordinary girls to me. maybe they just had a bad pledge class

By: agreed
#2  by: HAHAHAHAH   

You are CRAZY. KD is not the top, ADPi and Chi O aren't that high, DZ and AXO aren't that low... no. Just no.

By: HAHAHAHAH
by: With all honestyNov 24, 2014 9:32:17 PM

When did DZ become cool?

By: With all honesty
#3  by: false!   

This ranking is absolutely ridiculous and self serving. The only accurate thing about this post is what you said about Phi Mu. As far as the rest, its laughable. KD is in no way #1. Agree with the other poster, DZ def needs to be higher and AXO needs to come up too.

By: false!
by: sorryNov 23, 2014 10:54:19 PM

sorry this is not how you perceive it. I realize this is not popular belief, but I was just curious to see if anyone else saw it that way!

By: sorry
#4  by: explain?   

Can you explain why you see it the way you do? Everyone has their own opinion those opinions are formed (hopefully) by the personal experiences that a person has had with girls they've met and gotten to know. There are those that also form opinions not based on any real experience of their own but sadly form opinions based on rumors and false information. This is why there will never be complete agreement. Everyone is different and our experiences are different. With that said, I am still curious about how you came to the rankings that you posted?

By: explain?
#5  by: Accurate    

Its about time a real ranking is posted. This is an overall opinion of houses here at UT if you were to ask the majority of students here. Yes, I am sure there are girls in every sorority that someone may love or not like, but the overall opinion of the houses are true in this ranking.

By: Accurate
#6  by: sorry   

i have to disagree. This is not accurate at all. KD is definitely not the top house, Chi O and AOPi need to come down, and Phi Mu and DZ need to come up.

By: sorry
#7  by: to    

Answer your question. ..yes, you are the only one....phimu and dz are both better than adpi or chio. Kd is not even a top house much less number 1! Axo is a lot higher than that. My guess is an alum wrote this and hasn't been on campus in a while. Times have changed!

By: to
#8  by: In reality   

If you want to take Phi Mu's usual high ranking for no reason into consideration, then knock them down some, but that doesn't change the general idea on campus...

DDD
DZ
AOPi
Phi Mu
KD
AXO
XO
ADPi
KKG
SK
DG
ZTA
Pi Phi

By: In reality
by: CloseNov 24, 2014 12:14:10 PM

Phi Mu above AOPi and ADPi above Chi O.

By: Close
by: With all honestyNov 24, 2014 9:31:31 PM

Phi Mu's newest PC is awful

By: With all honesty
#9  by: It figures    

DDD and DZ would chime in and self rank.

By: It figures
by: SELFNov 24, 2014 4:25:07 PM

rank? They are both good houses.

By: SELF
#10  by: yeah   

You are the only one. With this ranking one must assume you are not on this campus.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.