Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hahahahahahha   

HELL NO. Try again

By: Hahahahahahha
by: LolNov 21, 2014 9:59:41 PM

Suck it up KD

By: Lol
#2  by: Wow   

Such tryhards! Self ranking at its best !

By: Wow
#3  by: truth   

I have to agree with this overall. The top 4 is correct, not sure I agree about the order of the top 4 but that grouping is right, the next 4 personally I would switch ZTA and AXO, and then I agree with everything else. Overall yes, this post is correct.

By: truth
#4  by: Yes    

Agree with this. But move AXO down

By: Yes
#5  by: This    

is pretty accurate.

By: This
#6  by: More Like   

Phi mu
DZ
Tri delt
KD
AOPI
AXO
ADPI
Chi O
DG
KKG
ZTA
SK
PI PHI

By: More Like
by: Thanks Nov 22, 2014 9:17:24 PM

I'm a dz but even I don't agree with that

By: Thanks
#7  by: right   

because anyone believes you're actually DZ. Claiming to be in the house that you are putting down because you think it gives you more credibility...clever. There will never be unanimous agreement on which house is #1. If you must rank the houses, it is far more realistic to group them as top/middle/lower

By: right
by: INov 23, 2014 6:31:48 AM

am a DZ, and I will tell you why I don't agree with that. I am not putting my house down in any way. I think the whole ranking thing is beyond stupid, that's why I said that. I don't see anybody as being better than anybody else. We all joined our houses because they were perfect for us. There are 13 great houses, period!!! And to "right," you sound like a bitter member of PAN who must be very unhappy in your house which is truly unfortunate. Many girls don't end up in their first choice house, but fall in love with the house they pledge. Everyone should feel #1 at UT!

By: I
#8  by: What?   

How is "right" a bitter member of PAN? Her post only said she didn't believe you were DZ because saying "even I don't agree with that and I'm a DZ" when your house was ranked 2nd in the post IS PUTTING YOUR OWN HOUSE DOWN. So you are either 1) not a DZ or 2) YOU are the bitter member that dislikes your own house. And yes everyone should love their own house...take your own advice.

By: What?
by: OhNov 23, 2014 2:08:58 PM

I do love my house! It was my top choice...sorry to disappoint you though!

By: Oh
#9  by: but actually   

i gotta agree with the others. If your house was your top choice and you claim to love it so much, why would you say you don't agree that DZ is ranked as high as the poster ranked it? You are contradicting yourself darling. I smell a rat....

By: but actually
by: ^^^Nov 23, 2014 8:30:03 PM

I was wondering if "But Actually" has a life. The rat is people like her who are always trying to start drama. She is so negative about everything! Obviously, she is very unhappy in her house and must be jealous of those who are happy. Poor girl! Oh, and when you agree "with the others" you are agreeing with yourself because it's more than obvious that the posts were from the same person.

By: ^^^
#10  by: but actually   

and you aren't a DZ. And if you actually are, shame on ya....

By: but actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.