facebook

thoughts appreciated

by: transfer

I'm a KD at a different school looking to transfer here next fall, but I keep hearing bad things about the KD's here. What are y'all's honest opinions?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No   

Don't do it. rude girls, headed downhill fast....... Catty group

By: No
by: beating up a sister?Nov 20, 2014 11:55:08 PM

I mean getting taken away by the police for beating up a sister? Wow, there is just a lot of drama and in fighting and no loyalty at all. No, just no!

By: beating up a sister?
#2  by: KD    

As a whole here is awful. They're either really pretty or really unfortunate. There's no in between. They only want to hookup with Phi Sigs because they're so thirsty to keep their status, so by being leeches, they end up passing the same boys around and that's not sisterly at all. There are a select few on their own who are fun to hang out with, but they aren't very welcoming to other Pan women. They were in the bottom half as far as community service and money raised for their philanthropy, which is kind of sad considering they're "top tier." But if you're the type of person who takes pride in tier status and takes all of that seriously, KD's for you.

By: KD
#3  by: Not true   

It is very apparent that girls only talk bad about the ones they are intimidated by. KD is top notch here. Don't listen to wannabes.

By: Not true
#4  by: Yes,    

everyone on campus knows KD is a top tier here, no question.

By: Yes,
#5  by: Last Two    

Comments were clearly self ranks seeing as though they were written within 2 minutes of each other. The only people who like KD are KDs.

By: Last Two
#6  by: Last post    

anyone who does not like KD is rude and clearly intimidated by KD.

By: Last post
#7  by: Well   

Seems to be the only sorority everyone talks about!! Pretty popular I would assume!

By: Well
#8  by: Hahahahahahah   

The only girls that like KDs are KDs. They are rude, and nobody, I repeat, NOBODY is intimidated by them.... Anybody who says otherwise is a KD. Comment 2 by "KD" is the most accurate thing I've ever seen. I've never met a nice KD, and often times they will be even ruder once they find out what sorority you're in. They don't know what "Pan Love" is. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a KD with a girl in another sorority, since it is such a rare occurrence. Rude, catty girls that lack in the things that matter in a sorority: sisterhood, philanthropy, and personality.

By: Hahahahahahah
#9  by: remember   

haters only hate the things they cant have or people they cant be. lol

By: remember
#10  by: axo   

Is not close to the same caliber as kd. Don't listen to that. I do think that there are better houses than kd but axo certainly isn't one of them.

By: axo
by: WowNov 21, 2014 1:01:28 PM

AXO ADPI and CHIO are at the same level and I'd rather be in any of them than KD.

By: Wow
by: Let's get real...Nov 21, 2014 1:05:58 PM

"Caliber" is in the eyes of the calibrator.

By: Let's get real...
by: Really? Nov 21, 2014 3:29:21 PM

Axo just needs to stop bashing and self promoting. Kd is a good house!

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.