facebook

tiers

by: Seriously

If you want to know the REAL and TRUE, unbiased opinion on current sorority tiers go ask a fraternity guy...they'll be more than honest with you.

Posted By: Seriously
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Lol   

"Unbiased"
That's a lie

By: Lol
#2  by: HAHA   

no way

By: HAHA
#3  by: So...   

What matters is what a bunch of frats think? It's important how the guys label you in a group? Embarrassing. Grow up and try to get a little self respect!

By: So...
#4  by: Also   

Fraternity guys are always going to be biased based on who they do homecoming with, the girls they think are the prettiest, and who generally dates who.

By: Also
#5  by: Top 3    

According to fraternities
KD
Phi mu
DZ

By: Top 3
by: DisagreeOct 29, 2014 9:44:35 PM

Top frats pair for HC with kd, phi mu, ddd, sometimes aopi and this yr kappa. That's who they like.

By: Disagree
by: WowOct 29, 2014 11:22:54 PM

1. Homecoming pairs don't matter. AGR isn't considered a top fraternity but they always pair with top sororities because they tend to win (or at least place in) homecoming. Just like Sigma Nu doing homecoming with DZ this year, and DZ is considered top while Snu isn't. Again, pairs don't matter.
2. Fraternity guys are the MOST biased of everyone. Many have groups of girls in maybe 2-3 sororities they hang out with, and it's going to vary by pledge class. So if you asked a senior and a freshman in the same fraternity, you could get two totally different answers. And let's be honest... fraternity opinions (and all male opinions for that matter) DON'T MATTER. Most guys are jerks anyway with a very specific agenda (if you know what I mean) that is going to swing their opinions of sororities based on the girls they associate with. Say a guy has an ex in ABC sorority, they're more likely to dislike that sorority as a whole even if all of the other girls they know are awesome. It's just how it is. So no, asking a frat guy, or any guy really, is NOT the way to get any idea of the "tiers."

By: Wow
by: This Oct 30, 2014 9:19:37 AM

is what frats always say because the girls are pretty in KD, DZ, and PhiMu. There is more to a house than looks, so I am not sure if frats' opinions are relevant. Just because PhiMu, DZ, and KD are the top picks for frats does not mean they are the best.

By: This
by: NotOct 30, 2014 3:48:57 PM

to sound mean, but just because guys like KD, DZ, and PhiMu the most does not make them the best. I am not taking anything away from those houses because I have friends in all of them, but why is being popular with frats important??? My boyfriend is in a "top" frat, and many of the guys have girlfriends in those houses, but there are guys with girlfriends in KKG, DG, PiPhi, etc. too.

By: Not
#6  by: Dz is desperate    

Ok dz is not a top house so they are trolling this thread hard. Just cuz u keep ranking yourself with top doesn't mean your top. Frats don't care squat about dz.

By: Dz is desperate
by: Yes...Oct 30, 2014 7:07:14 PM

They are amazingly persistent. Kind of humorous!

By: Yes...
by: Well...Oct 30, 2014 9:09:11 PM

Frats don't care squat about sororities. They care about girls. If any of them judge you on your sorority they are creeps.

By: Well...
by: Actually,Oct 30, 2014 9:11:24 PM

you must be really jealous of them which is even more humorous. The posters said they were top with frats. Nothing really nice was written about DZ, KD, or PhiMu except they were pretty. As a matter of fact, the posts about them were not exactly flattering. Grow up! I

By: Actually,
by: To ActuallyOct 30, 2014 11:20:07 PM

Lol! The guilty party goes nuts and then tells someone on this very childish site to "grow up."

By: To Actually
#7  by: ...   

Phi mu KD dz are top with frats but only because they are pretty and put out .........

By: ...
by: hahahaNov 2, 2014 9:23:03 PM

DZ's get on this site more than anybody else... Tri Delts, ADPis, AOPis, ZTAs, and AXOs would all be before DZ if you're going by what people consider as having pretty girls and being liked by frats. DZs do put out though so at least thats true

By: hahaha
by: ^^^Nov 3, 2014 5:49:01 AM

You have been trolling on dz all night.......

By: ^^^
#8  by: Well   

You wanna know the truth, most frats like KD the most. You all can hate on KD because they are honestly the hottest and well rounded of all. This is the opinion of frats. As soon as I post, watch all the jealous ones.. Haha.

By: Well
by: Uh,Nov 8, 2014 12:58:51 PM

you got that right. ADPI and AOPI are so jealous of others they can't see straight.

By: Uh,
#9  by: Oh, please   

Frats don't care at all about what sorority a girl is in. If a girl is HOT, they like them, regardless of what sorority the girl is in. It's that irrelevant to them. They all just like hot girls, simple as that.

By: Oh, please
by: Unless Nov 9, 2014 3:33:29 PM

They're pi phis

By: Unless
by: Unless Nov 9, 2014 3:33:29 PM

They're pi phis

By: Unless
#10  by: Truth...   

There are no words for someone as simple minded and shallow as you.

By: Truth...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.