facebook

to all the dg babes!

by: transfer Delta Gamma

Hi! I am currently a sophomore delta gamma at a university in texas!
I am looking to transfer to UTK and join DG!
I like DG here but other people at this university are just really snobby and mean. Are people at UTK nice and friendly??? If any DGs see this please give a sista some advice(:

Posted By: transfer Delta Gamma
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

We have 27,000 students and you're gonna say were snobby and mean? Don't come here

By: ...
by: confusion Oct 25, 2014 9:24:50 PM

oh no! I wasn't talking about UTK being snobby and mean, I was talking about the university i go to now. Sorry for the confusion ...

By: confusion
#2  by: They..   

....really aren't very good here. Take anyone that doesn't get a bid elsewhere.

By: They..
by: Really? Oct 30, 2014 9:18:36 PM

Just keep your comments to yourself. DG has some great girls! Do yourself a favor and ignore comments you read on this site. You will love it here and the ladies of DG!

By: Really?
by: Ugh!Oct 30, 2014 11:32:09 PM

What a despicable little snot you are. First of all, your remarks are untrue. Secondly "good" is wherever you fit it and are happy. The poster above is pathetic.

By: Ugh!
#3  by: Don't   

listen to people on this site. I just visited it for the first time...I had never heard of it before and glad I hadn't before rush. I wonder how many girls base their decisions on garbage posted on here. The stuff I read about my chapter literally made me laugh; it was so far from the truth. I am a DZ at UTK and absolutely LOVE all the girls I have met in PAN, DG being no exception. They are wonderful, funny girls. You will LOVE, LOVE. LOVE them!!! They are beautiful, funny, and have an amazing philanthropy. Anchor Splash is AMAZING! Welcome to UT!!!

By: Don't
by: yesNov 1, 2014 8:27:48 PM

Thank you!

By: yes
#4  by: Seriously,   

I am a DG and cannot believe what people have said about my chapter. First of all, THANKS to the DZ for you gracious comments. I truly appreciate your kind words! You rock and exemplify PAN love! Secondly, my chapter is FULL of beautiful, smart, fun girls! For people to say otherwise is cruel, petty, and mean! To the soon to be transfer...you will love DG!! I am a lucky girl to call these amazing girls my sisters :)!

By: Seriously,
by: I Nov 2, 2014 12:40:06 PM

agree :)!

By: I
#5  by: Grow   

up to the troll who said awful things about DG. Have some class. We are a great sorority with a great sisterhood. Thanks for the kind comments, DZ. DG love to you :)!

By: Grow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.