KD/ADPi/AOPi
KKG/AXO/ChiO
DG/ZTA
SK/PiPhi

Posted By: Ok
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost   

Tiers are accurate. Order within the tiers need a little rearranging.

By: Almost
#2  by: This    

is so hilarious. Sorry to say that Phi Mu dropped rank this year. DZ is not top, that is a joke, and DDD is not first in rank lol. Don't know what you are thinking or you must no go here, helicopter.

By: This
by: MyOct 13, 2014 4:42:09 PM

guess is a jealous ADPI, CHIO, or AOPI. NEW FLASH...PHIMU, DZ ,AND DDD are all WAY better than you. So if they aren't top that makes you bottom...lol.

By: My
by: NoOct 13, 2014 9:18:42 PM

Oh no, this was written by a KD who can't accept that DZ has moved above them.

By: No
#3  by: Hahaha   

No... KKG needs to quit trying to self rank, it's getting ridiculous. It should be

DDD/PHI MU/DZ
AOPI/KD/AXO
ADPI/CHI O/ZTA
KKG/DG
SK/PI PHI

By: Hahaha
by: AXOOct 13, 2014 5:20:50 PM

is not on the same level with AOPI and KD. They belong with KKG/DG.

By: AXO
by: AXOOct 13, 2014 6:17:44 PM

is better than KKG and DG, and I'd say ADPi and Chi O. I would move them down a tier but put them first and move ZTA down to make it ZTA/KKG/DG.

by: AXOOct 13, 2014 9:24:15 PM

AXO is not on the same level as DZ, PhiMu, KD, AOPi, ADPi, or DDD. I am not sure anyone but an AXO would think otherwise. However, I admire your efforts in trying to make that happen.

by: agreed!Oct 18, 2014 9:08:55 PM

I would move ddd down, since they hardly get involved and are clearly about the money. But that's it. And that's coming from someone who is in a sorority in the middle tier.

By: agreed!
#4  by: Seriously?   

There is no way axo is better than adpi or chio...be real!

By: Seriously?
by: YouOct 13, 2014 6:32:44 PM

Must be an alum... Chi O and ADPI were top tier 5 years ago but not anymore... ADPI's pledge class this year hel

By: You
by: YouOct 13, 2014 6:34:34 PM

Must be an alum... Chi O and ADPI were top tier 5 years ago but not anymore... ADPI's pledge class this year helped them a lot and they will probably be considered top again if they get another good pledge class next year... Chi O... Not so much. As of now, AXO is better.

By: You
by: Nope,Oct 13, 2014 7:21:52 PM

not an alum. AXO is not on the same level as ADPI. CHIO...yes....ADPI no. AXO's pledge class was mediocre. ADPI had a good pledge class.

By: Nope,
#5  by: Finally   

an accurate ranking. By the way, KKG had a great recruitment and should be ranked above axo and chio.

By: Finally
#6  by: Someone    

That has friends in all top sororities , KD clearly has the the top best recruiting class this year ... Let's get real here.

By: Someone
by: thisOct 20, 2014 2:48:17 PM

is true- everyone knows KD had top recruiting class this year! Several amazing girls I know chose KD over other top houses...I'll leave it at that.

By: this
#7  by: Absolutely not   

Your three "top" sororities on this list all had worse recruitments compared to what they usually do and definitely did not do as well as Chi O, ADPi, AOPi, and KD. I would definitely say ADPi had the best recruitment this year which helped move them up a lot. As for DZ, they got no one the other top houses were after.

By: Absolutely not
by: Really?Oct 14, 2014 5:04:45 AM

They had their classes best ever. Their classes beat CHIO, ADPI, AOPI's hands down!!! PhiMu, DDD, and DZ got several of the girls these houses were after. LOL! Do you go to school here?

By: Really?
by: Put it this way,Oct 14, 2014 7:24:17 AM

if PhiMu, DZ, and Tridelt didn't do well then CHIO, ADPI,and AOPI did horrific...lol. Be real...those houses ALL recruited better than them.

By: Put it this way,
by: confusedOct 21, 2014 9:41:52 PM

what does 'do well' mean?? how does one decide which girls are better than others?

By: confused
#8  by: Tiers   

can be interchanges, but the placement is correct.

By: Tiers
#9  by: Move   

DZ, ADPI and KKG down a tier and KD, AXO, and ZTA up one.

By: Move
by: YASSSSOct 18, 2014 9:10:36 PM

totally agree

coming from someone in the bottom lol.

By: YASSSS
#10  by: no way   

DZ top tier....absolutely not, in your dreams DZ.

By: no way

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.