facebook

aopi

by: lol

Obviously you just ranked everyone since you put yourself as one. The truth you are a ridiculous number 7 or 8....Grow up and get some class.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

Well could be chio or adpi...those houses are ridiculous. They self rank like no other. ...it's sad how they cut down everyone better than them.

By: lol
#2  by: They    

Employ people to self rank for them.
Chio is the worst.

By: They
#3  by: They    

Are all desperate.

By: They
#4  by: Obviously   

A bunch of know-nothing freshman are ranking the sororities. They are at the height of their obsession with this stuff. Humorous and a little sad.

By: Obviously
by: SoSep 28, 2014 8:13:48 AM

sad. At least the pledges thing they are great though! AOPI #!, that's a bing LOL, but CHIO as #3 is the biggest laugh of all. What are those two? AOPI may be about 5, but CHIO is probably about 8th if even that.

By: So
#5  by: Let me   

help you out:

AOPi: #11
ADPI: #12
CHIO: #!3

By: Let me
#6  by: I   

Saw that too. I wonder if they know how dumb that made them look.

By: I
#7  by: Vol   

Did anyone even notice how they bashed pi phi and glorified their sorority just to jump ahead of them in the overview rankings? Lol pathetic because it's not even a true representation of our campus in the first place. I also found it hilarious when they said phi mu was not very popular here...

By: Vol
#8  by: So the OP   

Posts the phrase "a ridiculous #7 or 8." And then "grow up and get some class?" This is like watching bratty little children play. I realize that most of you on this thread are freshmen and still have that image and popularity thing going on but stop and look at yourselves. In another year or two you will feel silly about this.

By: So the OP
by: TheSep 29, 2014 4:31:29 PM

ridiculous ones are either an AOPI, CHIO, or ADPI. To assign everybody a # is lame. I was mighty suspicious when AOPI said #1 and CHIO #3...lol.

By: The
#9  by: What   

Where is this post?

By: What
#10  by: ...   

Look under each house's ranking. Knox 1121 felt the need to assign each house a #.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.