facebook

questions

by: PNM

Okay so I went to pan preview and during conversations the sorority members would ask if we had any questions. I couldn't think of any that I didn't think were awkward or just stupid. What are some appropriate questions to ask during recruitment?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 👸   

I need help too with that

By: 👸
#2  by: Help   

Questions are a great way to let a sorority know you are interested in them and would like to know more so yay! Hopefully this can help:

During go greek you can ask simple, general questions such as why/when did you decide you wanted to go greek, how has going greek affected their college experience.
During philanthropy you can ask them anything you are curious about concerning their philanthropy such as what events they put on, how involved they are with their philanthropy, and if they mentioned something you would like to know more about, you can ask them to explain! You can also go deeper if you would like and ask questions such as why they believe their philanthropic work is making a difference, or if they have had any deep personal experiences connected to their philanthropy!
Skit and preference are both more serious nights so if you want to ask questions these nights, this is when it is appropriate to ask questions such as how they knew which sorority to pick and why they saw themselves in that particular one- what made them chose it.

Hope this has been helpful and you can use at least some of these!!

By: Help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.