facebook

no

by: Vols

Everyone says that phi Mu and KD are the top two houses, but I'm tired of people saying that. There are so many other amazing houses and those two don't deserve all the credit

Posted By: Vols
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

In my opinion they are not the top 2. They both have very mean girls and I wouldn't want to be in those houses!!!

By: agree
#2  by: No   

I honestly think Phi Mu is a top house. Everyone says they are looks only. However, their last pledge class had girls in all shapes and sizes, some beautiful and some not as pretty, but all great girls. KD, not so much.

By: No
#3  by: Honestly   

When most people think of Phi Mu, they think of pretty, book smart girls who are bubbly....but only have a handful of friends in their chapter and hate the rest. I've lived with a phi mu and seen and heard this first hand. They're a very cliquish group of girls. KD's are just average cute girls, but honestly the name is what makes them a "top house" in the south. KD is a strong southern chapter throughout the SEC. Just like ADPi, Chi O and Tri Delta.

By: Honestly
by: YouJul 28, 2014 10:16:34 PM

are just jealous.

By: You
#4  by: Ok....   

What's wrong with pretty, smart, outgoing girls? Isn't that what all sororities want?

By: Ok....
by: AJul 28, 2014 2:49:10 PM

Sorority = sisterhood. That's something they lack.

By: A
#5  by: LOL   

An attempt at phi Mu and KD to push themselves up again. YOU HAVE FALLEN LADIES !!!

By: LOL
by: GoJul 28, 2014 10:17:14 PM

away, "Girlie."

By: Go
#6  by: Honestly   

Phi Mu, Tri Delt, AOPi, DZ, AXO and ADPi are all great houses that deserve credit more so than KD. Phi Mu may have slipped a little, but they are still a top tier house, despite their obsession with looks, but KD definitely has fallen and no longer deserves top tier status the way a few other houses do.

by: IJul 28, 2014 2:39:46 PM

didn't realize AXO was a top house.

By: I
by: ^^^Jul 28, 2014 2:55:01 PM

I didn't mean that in a rude way, but I just haven't heard as much about them. I will be sure to learn about then during recruitment.

By: ^^^
by: AXOJul 28, 2014 3:11:55 PM

kind of floats under the radar. They have only been good at UT the last few years, so many people haven't heard much about them, but they are probably going up quicker than any other chapter here except maybe DZ. They have an awesome sisterhood and are typically pretty and VERY nice. Same applies to DZ.

By: AXO
by: Thanks!Jul 28, 2014 3:25:54 PM

I can't wait to meet more of them. I have heard great things about DZ :)! I am SO excited to meet girls in all the chapters!!!

By: Thanks!
by: AXO Jul 28, 2014 4:22:24 PM

AXO is a good sorority but is actually NOT considered a "top" house. Hopefully PNMs will realize that a house does not need the "top" reputation to be awesome. Too many girls get caught up in that word. There is something in every sorority that makes it "good." Some sororities are improving but that does not mean they are surpassing others.

by: AXOJul 28, 2014 8:52:49 PM

is typically not considered a "top" house but I've never figured out why to be honest, and I think that will change soon. They're great girls and right in line with DZ, who is considered top. Both are awesome chapters with beautiful sisterhoods, but so are all 13 houses in UT Pan! Make sure to go into each house with an open mind during recruitment and get to know everyone so you find the right place to call home!

#7  by: Honestly   

Phi mu and KD do lack sisterhood..... AXO and DZ are both great houses rising fast. However to me, tri delt is "thee" top house. Phi mu and KD lack what sororities should be about.........

#8  by: So   

many nice things said about several houses. Nice to see!

By: So
by: NopeJul 28, 2014 9:53:14 PM

Just another self rank posting for dz. They are not top and set up this post just to talk up themselves. Yawn

By: Nope
by: Uh,Jul 28, 2014 10:14:11 PM

most of it was about AXO...lol and stated that TrDelt was "the" house, so not sure where DZ comes into play. Personally, I think AXO is top as well as DZ. But I also feel that KD and PhiMu are too as well. Not sure why the OP doesn't. I love those houses!!! But honestly, I love all the houses. PAN love!!!

By: Uh,
by: NopeJul 28, 2014 10:19:24 PM

is clearly jealous of PhiMu, KD, DZ, and AXO...yawn.

By: Nope
by: Honestly...Jul 28, 2014 10:35:50 PM

AXO is not a top house at UT but that does not mean it should be avoided, just like so many others not considered "top" should not be overlooked. I seriously know girls who set out to join a top house, got their wish and regretted the tunnel vision. I am not bashing "top" houses at all. I am just saying that it is a mistake to obsess about some kind of pecking order.

By: Honestly...
#9  by: Which   

houses are "top" is a matter of opinion. Personally, I think the top houses are very different from what most people would say. In my opinion, the top houses are Tri Delt, Phi Mu, AOPi, AXO and DZ, not necessarily in that order. But many people would include KD or ADPi. This is all just personal opinion.

By: Which
by: Yes...Jul 28, 2014 11:03:35 PM

The personal opinion of an AXO.

By: Yes...
by: ^^^Jul 28, 2014 11:10:31 PM

You should go read UTPanGirl's post and realize that there are girls in each chapter that think chapters other than their own are good. Just because "Which" called AXO top, that doesn't mean an AXO posted it, just like when someone called DZ top earlier, and that doesn't necessarily mean a DZ posted it. Believe it or not, some people just think other chapters are good.

By: ^^^
by: AgreedJul 28, 2014 11:14:39 PM

I dropped "top" houses during recruitment over axo. I loved them!!

By: Agreed
by: RightJul 29, 2014 12:29:46 AM

Can't blame you for jockeying for position right before recruitment, but this is transparent and embarrassing. You are getting way ahead of yourself, AXO.

By: Right
#10  by: ^^^^   

This is true. I read UTPanGirl's post. It is all very nice and obviously written by an AXO.

By: ^^^^
by: Seriously?Jul 29, 2014 8:55:28 AM

Who cares who wrote it? Nothing rude was written about any chapter at all. And AXO is a great chapter so why bash them unless you're jealous? People are so dramatic on here.

By: Seriously?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.