facebook

pnm

by: Georgia peach

What sorority should I rush and which would be most accepting of me if I'm from Georgia?

Posted By: Georgia peach
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Who from GA would chose to go to TN? Did you not get into UGA?

By: Guest
by: Georgia peach Apr 18, 2014 4:10:19 PM

Um no I didn't apply to UGA. I've hated UGA since I was little. I'm a born and raised vols fan.

By: Georgia peach
by: GuestApr 19, 2014 7:53:51 PM

sad....there is no comparison.

By: Guest
by: Grow upApr 19, 2014 10:50:31 PM

Man don't make the girl feel bad about being a vols fan

By: Grow up
#2  by: You    

should keep an open mind. Sororities mainly vary by personality.. not by where the girls are from.

By: You
#3  by: GA   

Pi Phi has so many women from Georgia...

By: GA
#4  by: You're    

Going to get a chance to go to every house and meet all the chapters. After that it's up to you where you feel that you belong. UT has 13 wonderful chapters and you'll be able to narrow it down as you go through recruitment.

By: You're
#5  by: K   

You don't rush "a sorority." If you go through rush (formal recruitment), you will meet all of the sororities. You will be allowed to rank your favorites and least favorites, but for the most part the sororities do the choosing. You have some choice, but most of the choice is on their side.

Keep an open mind. Don't listen to gossip. Pay attention at all of the parties. Smile and have a good time. Don't prejudge any group. If you get invited back to a group that you didn't like on first impression, give them another chance. Some wonderful chapters are weak during recruitment, but wonderful to be a part of. Some chapters are strong during recruitment, but not so fun to a part of. Some chapters don't seem that great because you met an inexperienced recruiter on the first night, but then you meet a wonderful sister on the second night and you click. Some chapters don't make a real impression until pref night and then you cry like a baby and know it's the only place you'd ever want to be.

In the end, think for yourself and make your own choices. You have to live with these people. Choose for yourself, not on reputation or popularity. \n\n\n\n\n

By: K
#6  by: Hi   

Pi Phi has a ton of girls from Georgia. A few other chapters have one or two but when I was a GX most the Georgia girls went Pi Phi.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.